Trans Karoo 2015

Disco man

CP 1 will have fruit cake, muffins, fruit, coke, powerade and water.

CP2 will have marmite sandwiches, fruit cake, muffins, fruit, energy sweets, coke, powerade and water.

CP3 will have a finger lunch, fruit cake, muffins, fruit, energy sweets, coke, powerade and water.

CP4 will have fruit cake, muffins, fruit, energy sweets, coke, powerade and water.

Dankie Sampie

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They will get alot of :cursing: @#$%^& from the riders if we cant get to our supporters. I enjoyed my coffee at Spectator point 2 last year, had a AWESOME leg rub from my wife :devil:  :drool: . Not in it to win it, but in it for the hell of it. :whistling:  :w00t: . Glad it is not intended for us 14hour oakes. :whistling:  :eek:

Hope they have a WATERPOINT between WP3 and 4. That 60km stretch is gonna be :nuke: if the wind picks up. Something like the WP below Ouberg.

Hoping to get rid of this damn flu by the weekend, otherwise its gonna be a shitty day in the saddle. My money is on Appels to make it a double, hope Pansie can provide a little slip for him. :devil:  :devil:

Are you going on a picnic, why do you need leg rubs

CP 1 will have fruit cake, muffins, fruit, coke, powerade and water.

CP2 will have marmite sandwiches, fruit cake, muffins, fruit, energy sweets, coke, powerade and water.

CP3 will have  a finger lunch, fruit cake, muffins, fruit, energy sweets, coke, powerade and water.

CP4 will have fruit cake, muffins, fruit, energy sweets, coke, powerade and water.

What about a cup of coffee like on top of Ou Berg last year. :whistling:  :w00t:

Are you going on a picnic, why do you need leg rubs

Jip, Thats why I ride. Those leg rubs are LEKKER MAN LEKKER. :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling: :whistling:  

does anyone know what time the supper will be after the race and where? Ek gaan moer honger wees en moet my glycogen vol maak so gou moontlik na die race..

does anyone know what time the supper will be after the race and where? Ek gaan moer honger wees en moet my glycogen vol maak so gou moontlik na die race..

supper will be served after lunch  :ph34r:

wave when you pass please, take a R10 note from my pocket AFTER you gave me a push.

Are you certain that those strong & willing riders that you can get a push from will be behind you at any stage....  :ph34r:

Safe driving to Sutherland, hope all goes well with the ride tomorrow. :clap:  :clap: :clap:  

Wave at the boys from ATTITUDE CYCLES.  A real mixed breed, snakes, ave and round riders. :whistling:  :whistling: :whistling:  

Waar is die party more in Ceres Smurfy? ek't 2 bottles LAVOKA wat gedrink moet word :D

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/image-library/port/500/l/lovoka-2.jpg

Wat ń nice event! Well orginized, great CP's and great support from all the supporters. Thanks guys! Now a question for the riders, what GPS unit model did you use in this event? The phone did not last and the Polar did also not make it. Please give me feedback, I will have to look into something that can last longer!