Berg and Bush 2015

Ratty

Do you have access to your car in the camp, i.e. can you just leave your stuff in there the morning to take out the afternoon or do you have to load your bag in the truck provided?

I'm really starting to get excited about this!

Better to put your stuff in the truck.  Its safer and also then guaranteed to get there before you.

They transport cars throughout the day so you might then only get your stuff late afternoon.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your car will be waiting for you at Emseni. We left our stuff in the car last year and im sure nothing will have changed this year.  Which ride you doing??

Better to put your stuff in the truck.  Its safer and also then guaranteed to get there before you.

They transport cars throughout the day so you might then only get your stuff late afternoon.

Your car will be waiting for you at Emseni. We left our stuff in the car last year and im sure nothing will have changed this year.  Which ride you doing??

Tx for the replies!

Thinking about it, we might just pack an "overnight" bag for the truck to ensure we can shower and change when we finish - and then wait for the other stuff if we have to.

We're doing the Great Trek and I'm really looking forward to km's and km's of nice flowing single track - I've watched last year's highlights so many times it's starting to show wear on the PVR...

Edit: Spelling

• 3 weeks later...

I hope that the weather stays away.... this being the 10th year ought to be a special one. The excitement is building already!!

Thanks tyrone, now just to wait to see if the Great Trek gets added

Do we really need seeding for the Great Trek???? It is the "koffie and beskuit" event with a dash of chilled vibes.....die haastige manne doen die Descent.

Relax

Do we really need seeding for the Great Trek???? It is the "koffie and beskuit" event with a dash of chilled vibes.....die haastige manne doen die Descent.

Relax

Sounds good!

So I will have nice open singletrack if I hammer it from the start... :ph34r:

Archived