2 Partners with sponsorship urgently wanted for ABSA Cape Epic 2016

Ylandre

Grootkettingrat  nobody has mentioned anything about making a profit - chill!

You right I am not wanting to profit just looking for person to ride with and an added bonus sponsorship

You right I am not wanting to profit just looking for person to ride with and an added bonus sponsorship

Surely if the partner is sponsored it would be because they have the abilities to be sponsored and that would not extend to any random partner that they choose?

I'll buy both entries from you if you don't get your sponsors.

I am not interested in making profit here as some people suggest.  I have a sponsorship proposal...plse send me an e-mail ylandre@discoverymail.co.za

I am not interested in making profit here as some people suggest.  I have a sponsorship proposal...plse send me an e-mail ylandre@discoverymail.co.za

now I are proper confused.

*you have 2 early bird entries between you and your buddy

*you have sponsor's cash behind you

why do you need some random okes? why not just ride together?

are i missing something?

Hope you made payment by 09h00 this morning . If not then entry gone! If you wanna grab an early bird entry , you should surely have the finance to be able to pull the trigger . Pay first and then go look for sponsors !

I'll buy both entries from you if you don't get your sponsors.

I am not selling the I do not want money for it...rode it this year...I want to ride it again...

nah they just looking for okes to pay for them. Shareholders basically....

Why would anyone want toride with a pair of okes who have don buggerall to be there especially if they're complete strangers.

Epic brings out the best in people nuh

Could be worse...they could be riding SPECIALIZED

Definately not Top 50 :)

Hi there, I am just stating that I am not selling this ticket, I do not want money for it...I am looking for a partner to ride it with me...if the partner comes with sponsorship...it would be fantastic.  You are welcome to mail me at ylandre@discoverymail,co.za

I am just stating that I am not selling these tickets, I am not wanting to making any profit from this...rode this year, want to ride next year, looking for a partner to ride with, if this partner comes with sponsorship, it is an added bonus.  please feel free to e-mail me ylandre@discoverymail.co.za

Largechainring is the soup-nazi of the Epic rules it seems! Who said anything of selling off entries??

oh sorry you looking for sponsors !!!!!!  that's very different !!!!

I am just stating that I am not selling these tickets, I am not wanting to making any profit from this...rode this year, want to ride next year, looking for a partner to ride with, if this partner comes with sponsorship, it is an added bonus. please feel free to e-mail me ylandre@discoverymail.co.za

You will have to do a little more than just secure an entry to attract sponsorship money. What will you do for your sponsor to help promote their brand / product? Wearing a cycling shirt with their logo on is not enough imho.