BMC comes to the party!

BMC - VTown

Been riding for 26 years and got hooked on BMC 8 years ago with my road bike, I have since bought 3 mountain bikes, in 2013 I bought the 26" Fourstroke FS02, (after cracking an old Scott frame)

This bike served my very well and I then followed the trend and bought the 29" Fourstroke FS02, great bike but within 3 months the frame cracked on the main joint between the rear triangle and main frame.

I purchased the bike from BMC in Rosebank, and took it back to complain and wanted a replacement, at this stage BMC was going through a transition with the local agent and BMC Switzerland, they had decided to move directly into the South African market, this did delay the replacement of my frame, and BMC Rosebank gave me a lone frame in the mean time for three months.

In the end I was presented with a 2015 Fourstroke FS01 full carbon frame, and have been very happy with the bike.

Kudos to BMC and  BMC Rosebank.

• 2 months later...