[Event] Die Burger MTB Challenge

Dirtopia MTB Events

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you doing an MTB race Savage?

You not the only one that plays in the mud! Got to diversify during winter :P

Gravel roads here we come!!

I'm thinking about entering the 60km. Will be my first time. That 1900m of elevation sounds hectic though.

Looks like I'm no good anymore, didnt get an invitation this year for the 75km......

Dude. Read the thread... Donovan says the invites will only go out on the 17th, just 4 posts ago.

Looks like I'm no good anymore, didnt get an invitation this year for the 75km......

Dis eintlik vir ouens met 29ers Swart Kat,..BMX's word nie toegelaat nie :)

I'm thinking about entering the 60km. Will be my first time. That 1900m of elevation sounds hectic though.

I checked for friend the other day - the 60km is more like 1350m on my Garmin. I remember seeing that before my first 60km and also going whooooah

Did the 50km last year, easy stuff, definitely doing the 60km. I'm a nobody so not even going to talk about the 75km but will be great

Dude. Read the thread... Donovan says the invites will only go out on the 17th, just 4 posts ago.

Maybe you should ask for an invite to the 60km then.....dont be jealous!

Maybe you should ask for an invite to the 60km then.....dont be jealous!

Lol. Won't last that distance bro. Besides. If you'd read the thread, or visited the site before posting you'd have seen when they were gonna send them out. Not jealous at all btw... I'll be the guy passing you on the singletrack ;)

Lol. Won't last that distance bro. Besides. If you'd read the thread, or visited the site before posting you'd have seen when they were gonna send them out. Not jealous at all btw... I'll be the guy passing you on the singletrack ;)

Ha ha, thats what happens when you dont have a lot of time, skip to the last page and post! Sorry for missing that post/info, but rest assure, you passing me on single track - not happening!!!

Ha ha, thats what happens when you dont have a lot of time, skip to the last page and post! Sorry for missing that post/info, but rest assure, you passing me on single track - not happening!!!

Lol. Yeah man, I know. But it saves a lot of trouble.

And we'll see ;)

Edit: though you'll probably get there about 3 hours ahead of me so...

Archived