THE HUB SA: The direction it has taken

Hairy

Yo Yo

I don't if any of have been paying attention as to how the Hub SA has been transforming over the last couple of months. It has started taking on the feel and look of more of a international cycling site with emphasis being placed on product releases, reviews local racing and industry news. The std fare of classifieds and forums is still running strong and has of late been a bit more on topic.

All in all the site is looking good and showing promise of improving, so all in all, lekker and well done to those involved.

H

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the Friday Fights..... Its all to quiet :whistling:  :eek:  :ph34r:

Maybe yesterday's "swimmers" story should have started today!

Yo Yo

I don't if any of have been paying attention as to how the Hub SA has been transforming over the last couple of months. It has started taking on the feel and look of more of a international cycling site with emphasis being placed on product releases, reviews local racing and industry news. The std fare of classifieds and forums is still running strong and has of late been a bit more on topic.

All in all the site is looking good and showing promise of improving, so all in all, lekker and well done to those involved.

H

Hairy - Ever the keen eyed observer... :whistling:

Archived