THE HUB SA: The direction it has taken

Hairy

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the Friday Fights..... Its all to quiet :whistling:  :eek:  :ph34r:

Well the quality of some cycling related topics has improved which is good.

Also i do agree that it has become "sterile" thanks to increased moderation and changes to the layout and what topics can be seen when not logged in, i.e. hiding the non cycling related general chitty chat threads away.

Also i do agree that it has become "sterile" thanks to increased moderation and changes to the layout and what topics can be seen when not logged in, i.e. hiding the non cycling related general chitty chat threads away.

U high post HUBBERs are THE PROBLEM ;)

Ssshhhhhh

Where is the Friday Fights..... Its all to quiet :whistling:  :eek:  :ph34r:

Not sure there has been a proper Friday for a while! ;)

Well i had a proper friday fight.. It was a fight of a different Kind. Mozambiquens attacked all the ZA Reg Cars and people just as they went through the border here at Lebombo. And chased them away..Xenophobia is a bad Thing... :eek:

Well i had a proper friday fight.. It was a fight of a different Kind. Mozambiquens attacked all the ZA Reg Cars and people just as they went through the border here at Lebombo. And chased them away..Xenophobia is a bad Thing... :eek:

Aii that's not good, :(

I've heard some scary first hand experiences, most of the people think it's all media hype

Also i do agree that it has become "sterile" thanks to increased moderation and changes to the layout and what topics can be seen when not logged in, i.e. hiding the non cycling related general chitty chat threads away.

Interesting, only ever view logged in as a user

Interesting, only ever view logged in as a user

Only ever login to tune someone....otherwise i stay in stealth mode  :whistling:

Only ever login to tune someone....otherwise i stay in stealth mode  :whistling:

I think you need to work harder to keep your post count up.  Dipslick is catching up to you FAST :ph34r:

I think you need to work harder to keep your post count up.  Dipslick is catching up to you FAST :ph34r:

Straaaava,

Archived