Easton EC70 carbon mtb flat handlebars ...???

Jakkals77

My son crashed his brains out on the sidewalk in Umdloti tonight. His FSA bars survived 100%. Maybe I should re-evaluate my FSA position?

The FSA bars are pretty strong, but that is because they are not pure carbon, they are aluminium wrapped in carbon.  My son had a bad fall in a XC and bent his FSA bar but he could still complete the race.

I hope your son is ok.

hey I have the top one... great bar.

For sure. I have the SWP on the XC bike and the RSR on the trail bike. Now if only I could win the Lotto then I can get a pair(s) of their rims as well....

My son ripped his saddle, got a big roastie on his knee and donnered his shoulder, but he's ok.

Thanks guys

Thanks dude.....Im green with jealousy!!

Sorry to disappoint but the suppliers are definitely out of stock but there next shipment should be arriving at the end of next may.

I found my Easton bar today, and Im super stoked!! Thanks to S14phoenix for the info and Procycles for the bar. I cant wait for my ride tomorrow afternoon.....thanks guys.

I found my Easton bar today, and Im super stoked!! Thanks to S14phoenix for the info and Procycles for the bar. I cant wait for my ride tomorrow afternoon.....thanks guys.

Awesome man. Glad I could help. Procycles is great little shop.

deserve a free plug.

Archived