Introducing the Lily Camera

worriesnot

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice :)

Nightmare scenario: dropping it off the bridge the moment the low power light comes on...

Anyway, I want one.

Looks pretty awesome, wonder how well it can navigate obstacles such as trees and stuff.

Looks pretty awesome, wonder how well it can navigate obstacles such as trees and stuff.

It can't.....so not going to work well on a mtb :eek:  :whistling:

Would be awesome if the battery life could be extended to say 3 hours so it can follow you on a training ride for safety purposes - your family can track you where you go or your trainer can log in now and again to see whether you are lazy or not..... But as rvdm1 said, trees and lamp posts etc could pose a problem. Looking forward to the future....

Going down the trail and someone overtakes you and his drone takes out your drone!

First world problems.

Can a drone call "Track!"?

Would be awesome if the battery life could be extended to say 3 hours so it can follow you on a training ride for safety purposes - your family can track you where you go or your trainer can log in now and again to see whether you are lazy or not..... But as rvdm1 said, trees and lamp posts etc could pose a problem. Looking forward to the future....

Personally I'd like a unit to auto deploy in an emergency. Be it a fall or a high jacking. It'll just sit there, out of harm and criminal's way watching you and just be a bright emergency beacon until help arrives. 

Could have the same thing for your house. Alarm goes off, drone deploys and captures video of the premises until the all clear is given.

Archived