The Hub TdF Fantasy Comp 2015

Frosty

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So how likely is a breakaway to succeed today ? considering the profile of course... Personally think the big guns are going to own the stage. 

Guys - what was the max speed recorded for this Tour de France?

I can only find the ITT by Rohan Dennis at 55.4 km/h, the sprint by Andre Greipel at 70.8km/h

What was the fastest time on this years descent thus far?

Edit - Grammar

Edited by SyncSA

News from the Tour... lots of attacks, but no reports of a break (yet).

1. 13:40:37 CEST
    • http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/icons/2011/03/31/attack_70.png

Another attack as we start this first climb of the day for real. Albert Timmer (Giant-Alpecin) and Dani Navarro (Cofidis) have gone clear. There's a large group forming, though, ahead of the peloton and it includes Sagan and Rodríguez. 

2. 13:38:41 CEST

Sam Bennett is off the back again with a few others as the pace stays high. 

3. 13:32:00 CEST
    • http://cdn.media.cyclingnews.com/2015/02/26/1/2015_tour_jersey_16_70.jpg

Jérémy Roy is the next man to attack but the peloton isn't letting anything go for the time being. 

I can only find the ITT by Rohan Dennis at 55.4 km/h, the sprint by Andre Greipel at 70.8km/h

Edit - Grammar

Sagan Outrageously FAST!

The Tour website shows a BREAKAWAY but it doesn't list all the riders.

If this list is not published, then it never happened...

13:44 All together again

After Quintana's initiative, the peloton catches all breakaway riders at km 36 in the ascent to col des Lèques. Many riders are dropped by the bunch.

13:42 Quintana on the move!

Nairo Quintana makes a move. Team Sky reacts.

13:42 Rolland, Talansky, Majka at the front

Noted in the front group along with Pinot, Rodriguez and Sagan: Pierre Rolland, Andrew Talansky, Rafal Majka. Michele Scarponi and Serge Pauwels makes contact with the breakaway.

13:39 36 riders at the front

Ramunas Navardauskas (Cannondale) has dropped down from the front group. Sagan, Rodriguez and Pinot are part of it.

13:37 Timmer and Navarro on the move

Attack at km 33 by Albert Timmer (Giant) and Dani Navarro (Cofidis). But 37 riders gather at the front, including Peter Sagan.

Edit - Grammar

I've seen a Renshaw tweet

106 or something

Courtesy of LetTour.com here are the riders in the main break. It's stacked with real quality:

Tanel Kangert (Astana), Jan Bakelants and Mikaël Chérel (AG2R-La Mondiale), Thibaut Pinot and Benoît Vaugrenard (FDJ), Richie Porte and Nicolas Roche (Sky), Rafal Majka and Peter Sagan (Tinkoff-Saxo), Jonathan Castroviejo, José Herrada and Gorka Izagirre (Movistar), John Degenkolb and Simon Geschke (Giant-Alpecin), Alberto Losada (Katusha), Adam Yates (Orica-GreenEdge), Rigoberto Uran (Etixx-Quick Step), Perrig Quémeneur (Europcar), Steven Kruijswijk (LottoNL-Jumbo), Kristjian Durasek and Rafael Valls (Lampre-Merida), Andrew Talansky and Ryder Hesjedal (Cannondale-Garmin), Nicolas Edet (Cofidis), Mathias Frank (IAM Cycling), Merhawi Kudus, Serge Pauwels and Daniel Teklehaimanot (MTNèQhubeka).

so movistar has 3 in the break. so do mtn qhubeka. this could have big effect on the team classification

Courtesy of LetTour.com here are the riders in the main break. It's stacked with real quality:

Tanel Kangert (Astana), Jan Bakelants and Mikaël Chérel (AG2R-La Mondiale), Thibaut Pinot and Benoît Vaugrenard (FDJ), Richie Porte and Nicolas Roche (Sky), Rafal Majka and Peter Sagan (Tinkoff-Saxo), Jonathan Castroviejo, José Herrada and Gorka Izagirre (Movistar), John Degenkolb and Simon Geschke (Giant-Alpecin), Alberto Losada (Katusha), Adam Yates (Orica-GreenEdge), Rigoberto Uran (Etixx-Quick Step), Perrig Quémeneur (Europcar), Steven Kruijswijk (LottoNL-Jumbo), Kristjian Durasek and Rafael Valls (Lampre-Merida), Andrew Talansky and Ryder Hesjedal (Cannondale-Garmin), Nicolas Edet (Cofidis), Mathias Frank (IAM Cycling), Merhawi Kudus, Serge Pauwels and Daniel Teklehaimanot (MTNèQhubeka).

Thanks for the help

so movistar has 3 in the break. so do mtn qhubeka. this could have big effect on the team classification

Valverde and Quintana aren't there, and they make up half of the time that counts for Movistar in the team comp.

MTNQ on the other hand have Serge and Daniel as 2 of the best placed in the GC for the team.

Valverde and Quintana aren't there, and they make up half of the time that counts for Movistar in the team comp.

MTNQ on the other hand have Serge and Daniel as 2 of the best placed in the GC for the team.

Gerald...just for interest sake...with Van Garderen out now, would that have some effect on some of the Leaders in the Fantasy game?

I would guess so?

No HUBBER names needed...should be interesting...I would presume also the next few days until Paris, if some of the BIGGER names bonk, there should be some ruffling feathers on TOP? :eek:  :whistling: