2 cyclists stabbed Black Hill

NixM

•  ​From IOL, we should invite this guy to become a Hubber ASAP: :thumbup: 
    • tonyprice  4 hours ago

Many years back on Ou Kaapse Weg three of us had an incident also with a navy creep (white) with girlfriend in the car being a big bok and making a fuss about us being on the road, despite there being no other traffic at all and us riding in single file.. 

We gave him the finger and he stopped ahead of us as if we were now for it. When we accelerated to get to where he had stopped he jumped back in and roared off.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard on the heart fm news that some news sites will be disabling their comments functionality because south Africans can't control their dialogue to prevent hate or racial speech creeping in. And that's both ways...

Just goes to show the rand is just a reflection of what we are.

Let's face it we are a hindsight society. We don't look forward anymore.

Both sides hang onto oppression. It's become a symbol of what defines our culture.

Remembering the past is important but we've let it define out future

And the future is here

Let's face it we are a hindsight society. We don't look forward anymore.

Both sides hang onto oppression. It's become a symbol of what defines our culture.

Remembering the past is important but we've let it define out future

And the future is here

You should publish that as a poem.

• 6 months later...

Has anyone got any info on the single track. I was up there this morning on a ride and noticed a sign saying the bridge was closed for now... is the whole single track closed or can we just go around the bridge and still ride?

Has anyone got any info on the single track. I was up there this morning on a ride and noticed a sign saying the bridge was closed for now... is the whole single track closed or can we just go around the bridge and still ride?

You can still ride - they were working there yesterday on that little jump just after the bridge, so that's probably why it's closed.  Ride around and carry on!

You can still ride - they were working there yesterday on that little jump just after the bridge, so that's probably why it's closed.  Ride around and carry on!

thnx!

Archived