Used 26er Alexrim & 160mm 6bolt disc - in good condition, for collection only

IMG_20211224_153652.jpg.e7187edafe0b806624b8fe9816174bbd.jpg

Can I send a courier to collect 😁

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have an inner plate for a SLX m7100 12speed derailleur cage? Or a whole cage? Of course willing to pay 

6 minutes ago, 117 said:

Anyone have an inner plate for a SLX m7100 12speed derailleur cage? Or a whole cage? Of course willing to pay 

Where are you based? I have an entire M7100 for you for spares. 

7 minutes ago, Steady Spin said:

Where are you based? I have an entire M7100 for you for spares. 

Jhb. Willing to travel to collect. Even today... 

21 minutes ago, 117 said:

Jhb. Willing to travel to collect. Even today... 

Im home all day. 

Based in Centurion.  DM me your contact number and we can chat quick 

Thanks a ton Steady. Really appreciate the kind (and quick) help

7 hours ago, Steady Spin said:

Im home all day. 

Based in Centurion.  DM me your contact number and we can chat quick 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi chaps, not sure if this is the correct forum for this so maybe you can direct me to the correct place in that case.

I have a Specialized Era Comp Carbon 26inch, bought in around 2012 as well as a bit of children's cycling kit (top, pants and helmets) that I would like to donate to anyone that needs it.

Details about the kit:

2 pairs of pants (7-8 yrs and 9-10 yrs)

Top (7-8 yrs)

2 x helmets as shown in pictures

Details about the bike:

Speacilized Carbon Comp Era - ladies medium frame

The bike has been boxed up and hasn't been ridden in a few years so I am not 100% certain about the condition of it aside from the visible damage in the pictures. The pedals and saddle have been removed as these went onto other bikes.

All notable damage is in the pictures, mainly the scratches to the cranks, derailleur, and cassette has seen better days. The back wheel needs replacing or fixing as shown in pictures.

Please PM if you know where I should take the stuff to donate or if you yourself would like to collect it for a good cause. Please note I will not be taking any bits off the bike, it will go as a set as seen in the pictures.

I am in Johannesburg South so that is where collection will be should you want the goodies. Also I don't want any of these bits sold on but rather donated and used.

No Longer Available

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Edited by GrantMcD1

4 minutes ago, GrantMcD1 said:

Hi chaps, not sure if this is the correct forum for this so maybe you can direct me to the correct place in that case.

I have a Specialized Era Comp Carbon 26inch, bought in around 2012 as well as a bit of children's cycling kit (top, pants and helmets) that I would like to donate to anyone that needs it.

Details about the kit:

2 pairs of pants (7-8 yrs and 9-10 yrs)

Top (7-8 yrs)

2 x helmets as shown in pictures

Details about the bike:

Speacilized Carbon Comp Era - ladies medium frame

The bike has been boxed up and hasn't been ridden in a few years so I am not 100% certain about the condition of it aside from the visible damage in the pictures. The pedals and saddle have been removed as these went onto other bikes.

All notable damage is in the pictures, mainly the scratches to the cranks, derailleur, and cassette has seen better days. The back wheel needs replacing or fixing as shown in pictures.

Please PM if you know where I should take the stuff to donate or if you yourself would like to collect it for a good cause. Please note I will not be taking any bits off the bike, it will go as a set as seen in the pictures.

I am in Johannesburg South so that is where collection will be should you want the goodies. Also I don't want any of these bits sold on but rather donated and used.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Would love the bike for my wife, I'm in Centurion

1 minute ago, Chip said:

Would love the bike for my wife, I'm in Centurion

Hi Chip, Kalahari Vegmot has first dibs. Should he not take it I will contact you.👍

4 minutes ago, GrantMcD1 said:

Hi Chip, Kalahari Vegmot has first dibs. Should he not take it I will contact you.👍

Great thanks Grant