Sani2C riders banned after reporting flasher

Sidmouth

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure that anyone has that luxury. At some point the truth will out. 

What is glaringly obvious is that Glen Haw has declined to comment as told by the Sunday Times. What we do know from experience is that the sooner the other party puts forward their side of the story the better. And in the PR world sooner means hours not days!

I am amazed that this has not been responded to by the organisers of the event. Surely the Sani is no longer a husband and wife organization and do not need to wait for Glen Haw to return to the race office. The Cape Epic remains the bench mark.

I suppose he has a right to not comment if he doesn't want too, or take his time, or do it instantly. He is smart enough to have weighed up his various options, he has more experience with running a successful MTB event than any of us.

Agree with the lack of response or not.... but its his call.

Edit: One thing is for sure though, no matter how this gets handled, there will be a disgruntled person somewhere.

What is glaringly obvious is that Glen Haw has declined to comment as told by the Sunday Times. What we do know from experience is that the sooner the other party puts forward their side of the story the better. And in the PR world sooner means hours not days!

I am amazed that this has not been responded to by the organisers of the event. Surely the Sani is no longer a husband and wife organization and do not need to wait for Glen Haw to return to the race office. The Cape Epic remains the bench mark.

Three things.

1. I won't talk to the Sunday Times either.  The sell bollie and people gobble it up.
  2. You think a simple post on the Hub will matter?  Experience tells me it doesn't.
  3. Farmer Glen has integrity.  He has proven it through what he has done COUNTLESS times.  If he banned them, then there is a reason for him to have done so.  And it is good reason.

it passed that  stage years ago, its a money making organization plane and simple, for any of those who have rode a few races its VERY CLEAR TO SEE,,,,im not saying it wasnt done with lots of time and money and effort, but as everyone thinks its funny that FG is not a cycling TYCOON,,,, I think its funny how everyone still thinks its a small concern pumping everything into the community, and its done for the love of the event,,,,yes he is passionate, yes he has done well,,,,make no mistake,, this is a business plane and simple

it passed that  stage years ago, its a money making organization plane and simple, for any of those who have rode a few races its VERY CLEAR TO SEE,,,,im not saying it wasnt done with lots of time and money and effort, but as everyone thinks its funny that FG is not a cycling TYCOON,,,, I think its funny how everyone still thinks its a small concern pumping everything into the community, and its done for the love of the event,,,,yes he is passionate, yes he has done well,,,,make no mistake,, this is a business plane and simple

As it should be, if it wasn't it wouldn't be run in the way that it is.

"cycling tycoon" - still makes me chuckle  :lol:

I disagree,,,, not in the sense of huge nett worth but you would be naive if you think he does not have huge pull in cycling industry, and all major sponsors involved in cycling

TYCOON  does not only refer only  to wealth, powefull person in business or industry

if FG does not fall in that segment then im confused

As it should be, if it wasn't it would be run in the way that it is.

i agree, service is being provided funds should be exchanged never said other wise or had an issue with money being made

I disagree,,,, not in the sense of huge nett worth but you would be naive if you think he does not have huge pull in cycling industry, and all major sponsors involved in cycling

TYCOON  does not only refer only  to wealth, powefull person in business or industry

if FG does not fall in that segment then im confused

Powerful, successful... yes. In that regard, maybe a tycoon.

But in terms of who he is as a person and how he behaves... not even close :D  

And especially not in the way the article was trying to portray him....

easy TIGERS i am just pointing out fact not attacking the gent, ill just go back to my corner, clearly im not bringing my point accross

dear LEGEND MR FARMER GLEN PLEASE DONT TAKE MY NAME OFF THE LIST :blush:

easy TIGERS i am just pointing out fact not attacking the gent, ill just go back to my corner, clearly im not bringing my point accross

dear LEGEND MR FARMER GLEN PLEASE DONT TAKE MY NAME OFF THE LIST :blush:

Why not?

I MIGHT WANT TO ACTUALLY RIDE IT

You mean you might actually want to enter it, so you can forget you entered it...  :whistling:

You mean you might actually want to enter it, so you can forget you entered it...  :whistling:

I WOULD LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENTER IT  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

Archived