Which Dual Sus

NickofWestville

Ok so I'm on the market for a dual Sus 29er. Obviously looking for the best bike at the cheapest price. My question is....which is the best value dual Sus out there...

So many choices

Thanks

Giant Anthem x 29er the end. That's just me...

But really depends on what kind of riding you do?

Everyone's gonna ask what sort of riding you will do with it and then they'll proceed with advice that ignores your budget.

So at least tell us what and where you plan to ride and how much you would absolutely not spend.

A mate bought a new 2014 Giant Anthem x3 for R18k the other day. Mix of deore and SLX with RS Recon fork.

Giant Anthem x 29er the end. That's just me...

But really depends on what kind of riding you do?

Sorted. Next topic

Some good 2nd hand options on the site.

P.S - Giant is the ugliest bike out there, at least go and look for something that looks the part. ????????

How...?

Canyon ship to SA now, so definitely possible to get one. Ordering requires contacting their support department as SA does not yet appear as a shipping destination on their site. To establish pricing in US dollars use Hong Kong as the destination. Shipping is an extra 400 euros, so that also needs to be factored in. The bike then gets shipped as parts so should not attract duty but VAT will be added (from what I understand). Haven't gone through the process myself, only chatted to the Canyon support guys to find out what the process will be and whether it is even possible...which it is! Good value for money bikes even when all extra costs are included.

Depending on the type of riding you do there is the Spectral, Nerve and Lux to consider

Some good 2nd hand options on the site.

P.S - Giant is the ugliest bike out there, at least go and look for something that looks the part. ????????

Might be ugly , but very efficient. I will rather be able to ride my ugly bike than just look the part.

This topic comes up far too often.

You will always spend what you can afford.

What you pay for-is what you get in components value.

The frame is purely the feel when actually riding.

Ok so I'm on the market for a dual Sus 29er. Obviously looking for the best bike at the cheapest price. My question is....which is the best value dual Sus out there...

So many choices

Thanks

Whats the budget?

Maney good models .Size also important .One brand,s Xl is better than it,t medium and another brand is the opposite .With smaller budget and for a first DS i have no hesitation in recommending a Giant anthem or trance

Archived