2015 SRAM WP Gravity Enduro: Lebanon MTB Trails

ewaldsadie

Media dude is is the coolest !!!

The guy ripping the course with his rather substantial tripod/steadicam and camera bag on his back?

The guy ripping the course with his rather substantial tripod/steadicam and camera bag on his back?

yeah, Thomas Sandell.

Reminds me of that segment in Builder when Bearclaw is ripping his trails. With a chainsaw in his backpack... 

Cool !

Is it compulsory to wear goggles in those CPT enduro's ... [emoji14]h34r:

Was wondering the same thing, wasn't like the conditions looked even the least bit inclement #nojudging #itsenduro, for me goggles belong in full face helmets.

Was wondering the same thing, wasn't like the conditions looked even the least bit inclement #nojudging #itsenduro, for me goggles belong in full face helmets.

Reasons: they stay put, look kiff and don't let stuff in through the edges (had this happen to me wearing glasses) and they also act as a sweatband :-)

On the topic though, I need some new clear lenses for my Oakley goggles (to be worn with my FF).  Who does that online locally?