UCI DH World Champs 2015

Stretch

From the Pizza and pasta at the final World Cup event to the land of tax free shopping, Cedric Gracia and the Pyrenees mountains in the principality of Andorra...its 2015 World Champs.... 

who is it gonna be...gwinn? Troy? Loic? Greg? Josh?...or a dark horse from outside the in form riders this year

PSYCHED!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait! Interested to see a course preview before making any predictions. Hard to see anyone beating gwin on current form. Hope greg or bruni take it.

I think Hill has an outside chance. Showing specks of his early speed, a strong recovery and not throwing it all in the runs up till now with no hope of a podium on the general standings... But that's just me. 

I want Hill to take it, but also Greg. And Loic - that would be epic. Ratboy... 

I reckon the course would suit Hill down to the ground. Yet, again, Gwin. He's shown everyone that he's always a threat. It's gonna be a good one, that's for sure. 

I'm going with Greg the Master....If Rossi can do it in the Rain then Greg can do it at the champs!! ... I just have a feeling.. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

on that track ... .its whoever can have a clean, but fast run ...

So easy to make a mistake ....

Id say Loic has a good chance, but if I had to put money on it I would say Gwin.

If it rains, like its forcast too ... then its whoever gets down in one piece

I reckon in Gwin's form he will probably take it.

On the woman's side, I think Rachel will take it, though I'd like to see Manon retain it.

Bruni to get the jersey(karma owes him)

Greg to podium

Brosnan to podium

Gwin to see his koek....

Agree with cap below...

I'd have to say Troy and then gwin. Troy's shown sam hill levels of commitment.

Sam Hill... i'd love for him to take it, but I have a feeling they've downplayed the actual injury. Won't surprise me if Hill undergoes surgery  again immediately after worlds. I think he couldn't have that surgery after injurying it because recovery would have meant missing the rest of the world cups and worlds. I think he thinks he has enough in the shoulder to handle a one run win attempt. But this is dicey stuff. He still has to handle practice sessions, and a full pace lap or two might undo what stability is left in the shoulder, and ruin worlds for him. But that's the risk and he knows it.

Or so I believe.

Hill as the sentimental favorite, Troy as the form favorite.

Bruni to get the jersey(karma owes him)

Greg to podium

Gwin to see his koek....

Mr Min is no stranger to champs podiums and my support for him goes without saying.

But I just wish Loic could grab the top step for once and get it over with. Its starting to get to me. Loic ftw

But I just wish Loic could grab the top step for once and get it over with. Its starting to get to me. 

It's starting to get to everybody, even his competitors, just look at how Gwin was with him when he snatched the victory out from under him...

Archived