UCI DH World Champs 2015

Stretch

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gosh thats steep

they shouldnt have put that berm in on the end - that final corner was a means to attack a few milliseconds by each rider...now its neutralised it

Pretty much the exact same track we rode last week. There have been some minor taping changes and a fair amount more catch netting added for the elites... :wacko: 

The only major addition for the elites are the 2 biggish Cedric jumps.

Looks like they have done a lot of repair work since last Thursday as most of the berms in the open section were destroyed by the time the Masters event was done!  :devil:

Can't wait for Sunday  :thumbup:

theres some big work that has been done on that track ...

All the ruts we made are gone. or at least thats what it looks like

@ Supermil ... hows the tight taping in some sections ... like before the first bridge, then the straight line over the stump after the 2nd main bridge .... then the french line after the last open section is gone, as is your 50% success ratio cheat line in the steeps where you landed on your head.

they also taped off the outside line around the little ski jump in the last open section. So now you need to  jump inside

Archived