Social Mountainbike Rides in Gordonsbay area?

CdT85

Good day guys,

I recently moved to Gordonsbay and want to know if there is any social riding groups around Gordonsbay area for entry to mid level riders? Don't know the spots around here at all, and also not sure how safe it is riding alone.

Would be great to get to know the local trails in stead of having to drive through to Jonkershoek just to be able to ride.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Otero

Bit of cycle away (or take the car)

http://helderbergplaas.co.za/mountain-bikes/​

Good day guys,

I recently moved to Gordonsbay and want to know if there is any social riding groups around Gordonsbay area for entry to mid level riders? Don't know the spots around here at all, and also not sure how safe it is riding alone.

Would be great to get to know the local trails in stead of having to drive through to Jonkershoek just to be able to ride.

Thank you in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

There's also Southey vines in dummer street, somerset west. It's the bike park that was built. quite nice for beginners. Not sure what's happening out at Ongegund but I know there's trials also.