Morewood?

B1cyk1ll3r

LOL no thank you... Got death stares from that bunch at a recent event...

Doubt that - well doubt it from Pat anyway. He's still proud of his previous designs and rightly so. Might have been some of his lackys thinking they're cool.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lot of hate for morewood it seems...i dont know why...I still love mine  - I realise its not Pat's anymore and i realise they are not R&Ding anymore...but hey..they are still maintaining support for the brand...

edit.must say........I have felt like the dirty uncle before having my morewood in the midst of a herd of pyga's

lot of hate for morewood it seems...i dont know why...I still love mine  - I realise its not Pat's anymore and i realise they are not R&Ding anymore...but hey..they are still maintaining support for the brand...

edit.must say........I have felt like the dirty uncle before having my morewood in the midst of a herd of pyga's

Ha ha, like this, love my Zula, just bought it a 120mil fork to see how it goes,

Need to test the Pyga, lots of lekka bikes in that price range. Keen on Mondraker too!

Ride an mbuzi at least 3 times a week, and a friend who rides with me has the shova LT.

We both say we will never sell them.

Don't get me wrong, i love my Sukuma!! Just thinking ahead in the event i need help id like to know it's available. 

was also thinking of a fresh paint job, so something simple like a sticker kit would be needed.

Don't get me wrong, i love my Sukuma!! Just thinking ahead in the event i need help id like to know it's available. 

was also thinking of a fresh paint job, so something simple like a sticker kit would be needed.

I am sure Tyrone will be able to hook you up with some nice stock or custom stickers. Frame parts will be a problem at some point

I am sure Tyrone will be able to hook you up with some nice stock or custom stickers. Frame parts will be a problem at some point

I got a reply from Fabien, said they have spares just need to let them know what i need. So will see what and if anything is needed when i do the strip down. 

I got a reply from Fabien, said they have spares just need to let them know what i need. So will see what and if anything is needed when i do the strip down. 

I'd say get a set of pivot bolts as a safety measure... anything else is either off the shelf from Rush unless you crack something.

If nothing else it'll make a good selling point if you ever want to switch.

I'd say get a set of pivot bolts as a safety measure... anything else is either off the shelf from Rush unless you crack something.

If nothing else it'll make a good selling point if you ever want to switch.

My thought exactly! 

Just got this:

We do offer a full service + respray at R1.500 excl. VAT, including return shipping.

Not bad in my opinion! Just waiting to here what exactly there full service entails. 

As we speak, my 7th Morewood is getting some royal treatment. Something experimental. I'll be sure to post pictures if it turns out well.

I still love all mine (4 currently in the stable). What the future holds... I don't know... but I do know that I've had loads of fun on each and every one, and would do it all again if I was faced with the choice of what bike to get.

But yeah, Fabien is very good at helping out. Drop him an email.

My thought exactly! 

Just got this:

We do offer a full service + respray at R1.500 excl. VAT, including return shipping.

Not bad in my opinion! Just waiting to here what exactly there full service entails. 

The full service entails prep work, repspray (powdercoat), decals, and bearings.

I had my Sukuma done by them.

post-10758-0-33849500-1443780896_thumb.jpg

post-10758-0-72518300-1443780904_thumb.jpg

post-10758-0-81591200-1443780911_thumb.jpg

post-10758-0-87137100-1443780921_thumb.jpg

post-10758-0-00312300-1443780936_thumb.jpg

post-10758-0-08548900-1443780945_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Note, I designed and cut those decals myself, so not standard Morewood option. But the turquoise powedercoating was their handywork.

The full service entails prep work, repspray (powdercoat), decals, and bearings.

I had my Sukuma done by them.

attachicon.gif20150403_085556.jpg

attachicon.gif20150403_085606.jpg

attachicon.gif20150403_085619.jpg

attachicon.gif20150403_085638.jpg

attachicon.gif20150403_095714.jpg

attachicon.gif20150416_163730.jpg

EDIT: Note, I designed and cut those decals myself. so not standard Morewood option. But the turquoise powedercoating was there handywork.

That's the same colour my Sukuma is currently! I have no idea what colour i want to go with yet! 

That's the same colour my Sukuma is currently! I have no idea what colour i want to go with yet! 

Is it the same one that was for sale in the classifieds a little while back (running a white Pike)?

Mine used to be the boring white colour scheme. I really like this turquoise

My wife's frame is with them for repair at the moment. The results of the repair was not as good as they would like it to be, so they are manufacturing a new front triangle for the frame. Fabien is very helpful.

My Shova is still going strong!

Archived