Morewood?

B1cyk1ll3r

Any idea if the morewood people are still in operation? or contactable? 

Was just wondering what i'd do in the event i need frame spares...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rush sports - there was a whole feature on them here not too long ago

ok....its not Patrick...but they still have spares

Any idea if the morewood people are still in operation? or contactable? 

Was just wondering what i'd do in the event i need frame spares...

Look on Facebook. They had a MASSIVE warehouse clearance not too long ago.

I think that business is pretty much dead. They should change their name to "Driftwood" and call it a day.

I think that business is pretty much dead. They should change their name to "Driftwood" and call it a day.

I thought so too, then I saw on tv a number of riders riding morewoods in the DH world Champs. So I dont quite understand

I thought so too, then I saw on tv a number of riders riding morewoods in the DH world Champs. So I dont quite understand

Marczocchi is also instagramming clips from a new movie and I'm pretty sure we will see a new Michael Jackson song sometime in the future.

Would be interesting to see if any significant R&D has been happening there recently. I wanted to have a quick squiz on their website, but Google gave me this little message: "This site may be hacked."

It's a shame that they weren't able to capitalise on the boom in the #Enduro scene, considering their gravity roots. 

Maybe someone on the bikehub has some insider info as to what is going on there.

That number I posted above should work, was in contact with fabian via email a few weeks ago as they are clearing old stock

Look on Facebook. They had a MASSIVE warehouse clearance not too long ago.

Sent an email to the address with that clearance post... nothing Sukuma related there. But will see if there is any reply.

Phone Pyga :eek:

LOL no thank you... Got death stares from that bunch at a recent event...

For my sake i hope i didn't make a mistake buying the morewood...

Sent an email to the address with that clearance post... nothing Sukuma related there. But will see if there is any reply.

no, it's a GREAT bike, and you should be able to get pivot bearings etc relatively easily (Droo?) 

Just if something breaks, and you need a replacement swingarm / whatever. Then there could be a problem, as the bits they were clearing out were their old new stock, including warranty items. 

Death stares....bit harsh :nuke:

No mistake in my view, hope you get sorted.

Would be interesting to see if any significant R&D has been happening there recently. I wanted to have a quick squiz on their website, but Google gave me this little message: "This site may be hacked."

It's a shame that they weren't able to capitalise on the boom in the #Enduro scene, considering their gravity roots.

Maybe someone on the bikehub has some insider info as to what is going on there.

Them roots where, um, uprooted and have grown into the PYGA tree. The huge thriving tree it is as opposed to the all but dead Morewood brand.

Archived