StravistiX - Strava Plugin for Data Junkies

fanievb

Not sure if this has been shared before (Could not find any topics)

http://thomaschampagne.github.io/stravistix/

Nifty little add in for google chrome which provides some interesting and added stats to your training data on strava.

From the app page;

StravistiX extension is just adding some features that riders and runners would like to see in their Strava web. If theses features could be added by default in Strava... It could be cool ! Consider getting Strava Premium. There are a ton of features that you will love. Remember, this extension has for ambition to enhance the experience of all users (Free and Premium) and tends to keep users loyal in Strava.

Features:

- Heart Rate Reserve Zones Graph (customizable)
- TRIMP Stress Score
- Activity Ratio
- Toughness Factor
- Estimated Normalized Power    
- Estimated Variability Index    
- Estimated Intensity Factor    
- Normalized Watts / Kg    
- Display Advanced speed data
- Display Bike odo in activities
- Default Google Map type in activity page
- Segment Rank %
- Default Leaderboard Filter in segments
- Hide challenges in Dashboard
- Hide created routes in Dashboard
- Kom Map integration
- VeloViewer Trophy case link integration
- Integration of VeloViewer / FlyBy
- Ergonomics and infos improved

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Awesome plug-in. Use it to monitor my fitness with HR data for time being (until I get a PM one day).

Basically better than Strava Premium IMO.

The new update for HR training is fantastic. 

I also love the 'Year Progressions' graph to track you distance compared to last year.

• 9 months later...

So who else uses STRAVISTIX and how accurate do you find it. i been using or looking at my graphs for over a year now, and not really understanding what its telling me other than when i train i get fitter, more tired and my form gets really bad if i don't rest. 

So i spent some time with google on reading and understanding Performance Management charts, or PMC's and found the following interesting article. Its written by a runner but paints a clearer picture to us mere mortals trying to understand the language of sport coaches.

thought I'd share it 

http://www.runningmatters.me.uk/2017/01/06/stravistix-making-strava-even-awesome/

• 3 weeks later...

So who else uses STRAVISTIX and how accurate do you find it. i been using or looking at my graphs for over a year now, and not really understanding what its telling me other than when i train i get fitter, more tired and my form gets really bad if i don't rest.

So i spent some time with google on reading and understanding Performance Management charts, or PMC's and found the following interesting article. Its written by a runner but paints a clearer picture to us mere mortals trying to understand the language of sport coaches.

thought I'd share it

http://www.runningmatters.me.uk/2017/01/06/stravistix-making-strava-even-awesome/

Nice ????????, Tks - really useful

Archived