Kids Balance Bike recommendations

GgL

Had to smile on Sunday at Bloemendal ....

Mom following the youngster on the balance bike on the first part of B Spot.  (we were at the end of B Spot when we saw them)

We had done a lap of Bloemies when we saw the mom riding to the trail head .... youngster on the VEVA seat, and the balance bike hanging from the side of the handle bars.

Super nice to see parents taking the time to get their kids onto the trails.  Sure, it will be a while before that youngster will get all the way around B Spot.  But they are building memories.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, MarcBurger said:

Save money on the balance bike. Spend more when they need brakes and pedals.

I got one from GeeWiz for R500. My son rides it every day and it's held up great. Pull off all the Chinese stickers and put your own.

My son gets to add a sticker to it every time he accomplishes something new, and loves it.

https://www.geewiz.co.za/kids-bikes/176356-4453-12-inch-kids-balance-bike.html#/19-colour-yellow

spacer.png

Thats the nice thing about this Strider. It comes with a pedal kit. Granted they will probably  not be pedaling on it for long but it does extend the life a little. 

• 2 weeks later...