With the only categorised climb of the stage done and points awarded to riders in the break, Thibaut Pinot (FDJ) will keep the polka-dot jersey as long as he finishes the stage. He has a total of 80 points, three more than Rafa Majka (

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nine leaders now: Sagan, Matthews, Nibali, Rui Costa, Cummings, Landa, G. Izagirre, Sam Dumoulin, Caruso.

With the only categorised climb of the stage done and points awarded to riders in the break, Thibaut Pinot (FDJ) will keep the polka-dot jersey as long as he finishes the stage. He has a total of 80 points, three more than Rafa Majka (

Isn't there a Cat 3 at the end as well? Won't affect the points though.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

There is s first abandon of the stage: Sebastian Langeveld (Cannondale-Drapac) has stopped. He is only the sixth rider to abandon this year's Tour de France.

Peloton is not gonna allow the break today.  Too much flat after the climb today and the sprinters will be hungry for a win after having to sit it out the past few days in the Pyrenees.

I expect to see Lotto Soudal on the front chasing the breaks until the end to get Gorilla the win.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

There is s first abandon of the stage: Sebastian Langeveld (Cannondale-Drapac) has stopped. He is only the sixth rider to abandon this year's Tour de France.

Shame man..

We might soon be Gruppo compacto again. The main peloton is only 15 seconds behind the break now.

We might soon be Gruppo compacto again. The main peloton is only 15 seconds behind the break now.

And we missed all the drama..

Meanwhile.. news about Bertie.. oh my flip.. I cannot believe he managed to ride so long with all those injuries

Contador has multiple bruises, a break in the left thigh a fibrillar break in the twin of the left leg

@EntreCunetas https://t.co/hQIExJSz5U

Isn't there a Cat 3 at the end as well? Won't affect the points though.

There's a speed bump yeah

Meanwhile.. news about Bertie.. oh my flip.. I cannot believe he managed to ride so long with all those injuries

Contador has multiple bruises, a break in the left thigh a fibrillar break in the twin of the left leg

Omw

Yoh

And we missed all the drama..

Struggling to justify my R800 DSTV bill currently, and moments like this don't help.

Sport. The only reason I still have it, and they know it. 

Struggling to justify my R800 DSTV bill currently, and moments like this don't help.

Sport. The only reason I still have it, and they know it.

It's not dstv... they get the coverage from ASO..it isn't yet live anywhere in the world..also not on streaming yet..all goes live at the same time

:eek:

Never seen a footballer carry on playing with those injuries...