A bunch sprint, maybe.

Heavy emphasis on the maybe!

Nah, it's going to come down to this little hump a few kays from the finish. A typical spring classics finish. Short steep climb with a 3km flat to the line. The attacker has to open a gap on the sprint over the top and then hold his measly few seconds of advantage for those 3 kays (rabbit chased by the pack of hounds).

It's going to be a cracker of a finish, for sure.

post-22004-0-47394900-1468331069_thumb.png

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think of Sagan's attack at the Richmond Worlds. Similar sort of finish.

I'm loving that idea.. also GVA had no answers that day hey..

how many km to go to the end?

57 km to go.

The course has a few bumps in the road now. Nothing big. But maybe just enough for a few of the strong ones to dismantle this large break.

57 km to go.

The course has a few bumps in the road now. Nothing big. But maybe just enough for a few of the strong ones to dismantle this large break.

Ja and also no hiding for Sagan today like at Richmond

Gonna be interesting to see how this unfolds.

And it's getting serious.. break has upped the tempo.. time to shed some riders

I reckon the break will be caught. Get ready for a fun and games bunch sprint.

Direct energy have either planned this brilliantly or not.. but here come etixx to help

Nah, it's going to come down to this little hump a few kays from the finish. A typical spring classics finish. Short steep climb with a 3km flat to the line. The attacker has to open a gap on the sprint over the top and then hold his measly few seconds of advantage for those 3 kays (rabbit chased by the pack of hounds).

It's going to be a cracker of a finish, for sure.

I agree which is why I said there's a heavy emphasis on the maybe. Hoping Sagan can repeat his Richmond heroics!

Archived