• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... hey.. I protest.

Where is the penalty where is the expulsion.. Nibbles would've been sent packing if it was him hey.

https://twitter.com/CyclingHubTV/status/753876376655171584

Total joke!!!

It's because of this that I think Porte and Bauke are the big losers..They were in the process of making up time on all the riders ahead of them except Froome.Quintana was clearly on a bad day and that might not be the case next week....

Who knows how bad it could have been for him.

With 13 riders in at the finish, this is the leading time for today:

1.GOUGEARD A. ALM in 54' 37''

Bodnar is lighting up some of the intermediate splits, so should take that soon and Rohan Dennis started 12 mins ago. We should see some times once these are through!

Total joke!!!

It's because of this that I think Porte and Bauke are the big losers..They were in the process of making up time on all the riders ahead of them except Froome.Quintana was clearly on a bad day and that might not be the case next week....

Who knows how bad it could have been for him.

exactly....Bauke was the loser....and the reason this doesnt sit so lekker with me...but onwards and upwards....praaaaaaaaaaaap

Papi is starting to irritate me

Dunno Gen. It's not nice, it's not honest but at least it's a bit of character. Up to now we have seen more character from google self driving cars than from Quintana.

exactly....Bauke was the loser....and the reason this doesnt sit so lekker with me...but onwards and upwards....praaaaaaaaaaaap

But he got his finish time and his advantage over the riders he had dropped. If anything, he could argue to get the time adjusted for the fall and that would be fair. You were suggesting earlier that Froome and Porte get their times as it stood with them coming over the line. How is that fair given all the context? BM was not even leading the trio at that time!

Looks like it could be a sub 50 min win time today! Wonder how deep the field will go before they challenge Rohan's time if his run continues without any issues! He's taken over 2 mins off Bodnar at the halfway split!

Edit: Halfway split is erratic and has not picked up Bodnar and 10 others, hence him not showing in the top 5 there.... Next split will be the one that shows the indicative time to beat!

I really enjoy reading some well founded arguments, agreement and disagreements here.

I am also happy sense prevailed and the slate is level and clean again. For a brief moment, has anyone considered the consequences from Sponsors/Investors if the provisional decision to leave Froome in 5th was maintained status quo in the tribunal/commisaires meeting? I do not think we have an idea of the exorbitant amounts involved in running this race. But hell, I love it, Drama et al.

Dennis up 35 seconds on Bodnar through the last split which is 9.5kays from the finish.

Looks like sub 50 will be tough today!

Is Dennis considered to be a good TT rider? Thus a good indicator for the possible win time?

Archived