I just hope there are many attacks on team Sky over the next four days....dont care who the attacks come from.

Like Valverde said, it's difficult to attack when Sky paces at the maximum speed anybody can climb.

It's a good tactic, albeit a bit boring to watch.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Rohan Dennis has gone home and rumour has it Cav has been seen getting into a car.. where the car is going no one knows [emoji6]

Probably to take a p!zz?

Tomorrow's pain cave..... :clap:

http://www.letour.fr/PHOTOS/TDF/2016/1700/PROFIL.png

Tomorrow's pain cave..... :clap:

http://www.letour.fr/PHOTOS/TDF/2016/1700/PROFIL.png

A double chance for Nervous Niaro to attack the Froome IF he actually plans too. It's going to be a very interesting day and as a plus the GC battle could see to it that the break stays away!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Like Valverde said, it's difficult to attack when Sky paces at the maximum speed anybody can climb.

Well it's won them three TdF's and several other big deal stage races so yes an effective strategy but it is massively helped by the class of the rider's who is responsible for executing it. On other teams Landa and Gee would definitely be serious opponents!

Sent from my GT-S6790 using Tapatalk

Well that's it...effing difficult to attack that pace. Bloody relentless

Cosmo questions the jury's decision on the Ventoux Moto Debacle

Good point stated above during media clip in post 4073

Sky have been hurt on occasion. At the moment it's total dominance. It's not just the strength of the team. It's the composition. Everyone is in for a reason. Everyone has a role. No one going for individual glory. Domestiques rotated to rest them. All very clever. They have also been quite fortunate. It just takes one big crash to take out two riders for example and the balance of power shifts.

What has really helped this year is Froomes confidence and relaxed mental state. That coupled with great form is tough to beat.

According to cyclingnews http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/tour-de-france-movistar-seek-alliance-with-astana-to-take-on-froome/ there might be a chance Movistar and Astana team up.

In my opinion, they have to try and break Sky before the last climb. Go hard right from the first climb. Sky likes to pace, because they have trained like that and they know exactly where their threshold is. Try to eliminate them through the whole stage. No use waiting for the last climb with 3 or 4 Skyborgs protecting Froome.

If somehow Movistar and Astana form an alliance, it would definitely make it very interesting.

And remember, Froome has never been his absolute best in the third week while other riders actually excel.

According to cyclingnews http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/tour-de-france-movistar-seek-alliance-with-astana-to-take-on-froome/ there might be a chance Movistar and Astana team up.

In my opinion, they have to try and break Sky before the last climb. Go hard right from the first climb. Sky likes to pace, because they have trained like that and they know exactly where their threshold is. Try to eliminate them through the whole stage. No use waiting for the last climb with 3 or 4 Skyborgs protecting Froome.

If somehow Movistar and Astana form an alliance, it would definitely make it very interesting.

And remember, Froome has never been his absolute best in the third week while other riders actually excel.

Froome says he is on track to be at his best in week 3 and rumour has it Nairo is ill.[emoji53]

“I’m happy I’ve been able to climb with the best. It’s so nice when the hard work pays off, and now I’m looking to the third week and hoping that we can improve on the 12th place.”

Louis ????????

Also known as Luigi

Archived