[Event] Carnival City Macsteel National Classic

Frosty

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have already submitted results to ASG for inclusion in their database.

How they calculate the index value is unique to their system.

No chance of Racetec using our results, but it's worth another try.

Both Pedalpower and CycleEvents use the Racetec database, so chances are slim.

We can only try

We can only try

I don't know the details behind all but why don't you guys just use Racetec?

I don't know the details behind all but why don't you guys just use Racetec?

Long story, but the short answer is COST and that we have a contract signed with the current timing company who also provide a number of other services.

This can be resolved if we had a central database where all results and seeding is then done. Then the timing chip used becomes irrelevant.

I have already spoken to our regional committee and while they not 100% behind me they are at least willing to listen and try help to get this in motion.

Long story, but the short answer is COST and that we have a contract signed with the current timing company who also provide a number of other services.

This can be resolved if we had a central database where all results and seeding is then done. Then the timing chip used becomes irrelevant.

I have already spoken to our regional committee and while they not 100% behind me they are at least willing to listen and try help to get this in motion.

Thanks for the feedback

We can only try

Now if we can only get ASG to add Carnival 2016 which you provided to them as an option to choose for adding to their seeding system of non ASG races (they still only have the 2015 race option) we can at least add this result in so that it helps for a better index in their races, such as Emperors, which in turn will hopefully result in a better index on the Racetec/PPA databases

Now if we can only get ASG to add Carnival 2016 which you provided to them as an option to choose for adding to their seeding system of non ASG races (they still only have the 2015 race option) we can at least add this result in so that it helps for a better index in their races, such as Emperors, which in turn will hopefully result in a better index on the Racetec/PPA databases

Results were emailed last week, but they're busy with the ToGH.

Results were emailed last week, but they're busy with the ToGH.

CCMNC results have been added to the ASG Events website. If you did our race, it's already been added (no need to add it from the non-ASG event's dropdown).

I've done a few spot checks, of people I know, and their results are there (65, 103 and 120).

CCMNC results have been added to the ASG Events website. If you did our race, it's already been added (no need to add it from the non-ASG event's dropdown).

I've done a few spot checks, of people I know, and their results are there (65, 103 and 120).

Great work Gerald :thumbup:

Archived