The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell is evan?

Eishhhh, WayPot, Evan is this master guru of all things selfie... Sort of like the lovechild of Steve Hofmeyer and David Hasselhoff! He does however OWN his style and for that we can only salute him.

It's hard to say where the beginning is now, as this has taken on a life of its own!

Short story: Sold some used tyres to someone on here and smoked the dude with a bad deal, flipped him off to boot and while the deal was being discussed his IG account was found and then the world as we knew it, changed... (Original thread banished...)

Eishhhh, WayPot, Evan is this master guru of all things selfie... Sort of like the lovechild of Steve Hofmeyer and David Hasselhoff! He does however OWN his style and for that we can only salute him.

It's hard to say where the beginning is now, as this has taken on a life of its own!

Short story: Sold some used tyres to someone on here and smoked the dude with a bad deal, flipped him off to boot and while the deal was being discussed his IG account was found and then the world as we knew it, changed... (Original thread banished...)

I am very disappointed with evan.. I have not yet seen the breakfast in bed selfie. Or the beard pamper gift basket selfie Edited by Gen

I am very disappointed with evan.. I have not yet seen the breakfast in bed selfie. Or the beard pamper gift basket selfie

or the #aftersex post.....

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/02/article-2593943-1CBC031C00000578-163_634x635.jpg

http://media.new.mensxp.com/media/photogallery/2014/Apr/hilariousaftersexselfies3_1397208591.jpg

#whatwouldevando?

http://media.new.mensxp.com/media/photogallery/2014/Apr/hilariousaftersexselfies9_1397209284.jpg

Oi, where's the rest of the Friday Funny Selfies? You guys have 6 hours! :devil: (Tumbles has less till beer time down the pub...)

There's a Beck's Blue with my name on it in 1:45 and counting...although there is a lady coming to deliver a couch at my place first...

Has anyone ever done a couch-bike selfie on the hub?  

There's a Beck's Blue with my name on it in 1:45 and counting...although there is a lady coming to deliver a couch at my place first...

Has anyone ever done a couch-bike selfie on the hub?  

:thumbup:  :thumbup:

couch-bike selfie on the hub? First time for everything! Fitting that it's on TheEvs BDay

:thumbup:  :thumbup:

couch-bike selfie on the hub? First time for everything! Fitting that it's on TheEvs BDay

Will see if I can get the lady to join me on the couch...for a selfie... :whistling: