The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to think of it, it would be fun to fire you. :devil:

can you not see all the icons I have open on my task bar......it's called masterful multi-tasking....I'm actually riding my IDT at the same time

now we are waiting for you to go down the rabbit hole blondie....selfie of selfie of a selfie of the selfie thread is where we at next

can you not see all the icons I have open on my task bar......it's called masterful multi-tasking....I'm actually riding my IDT at the same time <HA HA  THIS IS GARBAGE, WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A JOGGER WITH PINK LEG WARMERS NOW......

now we are waiting for you to go down the rabbit hole blondie....selfie of selfie of a selfie of the selfie thread is where we at next < I KNOW WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU ATTENTION ORE YOU :)

can you not see all the icons I have open on my task bar......it's called masterful multi-tasking....I'm actually riding my IDT at the same time <HA HA  THIS IS GARBAGE, WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE A JOGGER WITH PINK LEG WARMERS NOW......

now we are waiting for you to go down the rabbit hole blondie....selfie of selfie of a selfie of the selfie thread is where we at next < I KNOW WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH YOU ATTENTION ORE YOU :)

ja you got me...my IDT has spider's web connected to my bike

we know you wanna go down that rabbit hole....you can pretend all you like...but we all know the truth.... ^_^

I actually have a meeting now...smartass!

Edited by Stretch

Lets see how many selfie's of the selfie of the selfie thread we can post...

...and I would be taking a selfie of a selfie of a selfie of a selfie of a photobomb?

...and I would be taking a selfie of a selfie of a selfie of a selfie of a photobomb?

Yes, of a selfie... :clap:

let's open a bet here. I say Evan's first post in this thread comes on page 55 (which at this rate, will be sometime tomorrow lunchtime)