The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey okes. 

http://ih0.redbubble.net/work.4793288.1.sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,f8f8f8.chill-winston-v1.png

let's not get this thread locked now for some petty crap (before it gets locked for other stuff!)

in the meantime, here's some

Not my dog.

hey okes. 

http://ih0.redbubble.net/work.4793288.1.sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,f8f8f8.chill-winston-v1.png

let's not get this thread locked now for some petty crap (before it gets locked for other stuff!)

in the meantime, here's some

Not my dog.

Tjom....I actually could not agree more....it puzzles me as to what it's all about.....all my posts are being pulled out and then it turns personal....reasons being are beyond me.....I also enjoy this thread....immensely.....let's keep it alive....thatwouldpleaseEvan

Cool video  :clap:  :clap:

We have seen #evan do selfies of his pens.....feet......beard......ties......but not too many with his girl......and seeing that we are faking.....here is a selfie I took with Michelle Monaghan.....I really look like this from the shoulders up....#evanwouldbejealous #evancanonlywish #barhuggeristheman

http://cdn3.gossipcenter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/story_header/photos/patrick-michelle-made-honor-premiere.jpg

Tjom....I actually could not agree more....it puzzles me as to what it's all about.....all my posts are being pulled out and then it turns personal....reasons being are beyond me.....I also enjoy this thread....immensely.....let's keep it alive....thatwouldpleaseEvan

Cool video :clap: :clap:

You lot had me confused a few pages ago.

You lot had me confused a few pages ago.

My humblest apologies.....I wish I could help....I am equally confused.....but let's #evanon

Edited by BarHugger

My humblest apologies.....I wish I could help....I am equally confused.....but let's #evanon

Ha ha ha #evanon [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

......and seeing that we are faking.....

Nope just you... :P  

#evankeepsitreal  :clap:

No more shoe suggestions? Disappointed... 

Nope just you... :P  

#evankeepsitreal  :clap:

No more shoe suggestions? Disappointed... 

And here we go again.........

*digging hole to fill with water for impending mud fight.*

I am off to the who remembers thread.....maybe I am safer there #evanonwithjoy

Seeing that I am just an Afrikaner simpleton who has a double bubble for a stomach.....and I never get to see the inside of a lift.....I thought I would share these selfies my dogs took....#evanwillbeproud 

http://www.simplyamazingpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/funny-dog-selfie.jpg

Being the animal lover i am i wanted to like your post, but not being gullible i continued reading first

So do I......that's why I posted the pictures......it's not my dog.....but how I wish it was....

BH.... not cool to claim selfie pics belong when they don't

Just imagine how betrayed your real doggies at home would feel if they could read this thread

Edited by SwissVan

Being the animal lover i am i wanted to like your post, but not being gullible i continued reading first

BH.... not cool to claim selfie pics belong when they don't

Just imagine how betrayed your real doggies at home would feel if they could read this thread

Ag  moeder.....pm's being sent and all sorts of sweet stuff......

Ag  moeder.....pm's being sent and all sorts of sweet stuff......

Shame on you BH, i cant believe....

Hope you feel guilty tonight when your pooch greets you with a wagging tail and is all happy to see you

Shame on you BH, i cant believe....

Hope you feel guilty tonight when your pooch greets you with a wagging tail and is all happy to see you

The pooch you refer too, was actually a border collie.....have a scan through the animal thread.....there you will find a pic of her......and realise that she is not here anymore to wag her tail.....as you suggest by assumption. She was my daughters best friend and a big part of the family with her enjoyable character.

However, here are some pics of the newest member to the family.....just for notification Swissie old boy....in case you want to make some further comments. So in contrast to you using abbreviations to make a point......"ROCK-ON" old chap.

post-41755-0-61883200-1449090894_thumb.jpg

post-41755-0-97577400-1449090915_thumb.jpg

Edited by BarHugger

Cape town selfie takers...a selfie of you either strangling, standing on, kicking in the balls or generally abusing that Frank Truter chap...will give you instant premium membership