The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

I can't look at his feed anymore.....I feel worthless afterwards.....so much awesomeness in one human......

i must say...he gets around a **** pile more than me.....maybe not pouring his money into his children does help a bit....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But when did he get the Kid, or is it a instant family type of deal...

I was wondering that myself.....thinking that with all the lotions he has been using his testosterone levels must be very low....difficult to shoot a horing under those circumstances......

where does he get the time to be so in constant "sexyselfie" mode?

At the Evan level it's easy getting your sexy on with the snap of the thumb......

Flip I figured put why he looks so weird.. it's the eyebrows or lack thereof. . I donno they like light or missing or something. But for him to progress his evaness he will have to have that fixed..

Flip I figured put why he looks so weird.. it's the eyebrows or lack thereof. . I donno they like light or missing or something. But for him to progress his evaness he will have to have that fixed..

Rather not....the world will explode with just 0.5 % more sexy Evaness......

Rather not....the world will explode with just 0.5 % more sexy Evaness......

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

rather lack of brows than liam gallagher brows