The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

Make sure you've got the confidence to snap a selfie. You're taking a picture of yourself—you have to be totally vain to do that. Embrace it. It's not like this is a pool party or camping trip and you can pretend the picture taking session came about organically. You were working out, something that's private, and yet here you are with your phone raised to the mirror. If you're going to do it, own it. Nothing less than a look of complete confidence in your cut bod will suffice.

thanks to doing research on this awesome topic, I now know what a 'BELFIE' is - http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/04/15-things-to-avoid-while-taking-that-gym-selfie/male-belfie

Edited by lets make MTB gr8 again

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he hasn't be here since march...if only he knew how (in)famous he is round these parts!

Tell him about it.

Lets have ourselves a glorious Friday.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/ayne.gif

Ping RyanAW.. time to go huntin again..

we need Proof Evan is indeed still riding bikes and flogging second hand rubber...

I just realised that this okie probably googles himself a lot. If we used his real name just once then this thread would probably hit #1 on the results ASAP!

we need Proof Evan is indeed still riding bikes and flogging second hand rubber...

can not confirm or deny that there was any riding done before or after this shot was taken.

13643530_1128930650488593_1604133082_n.j

I just realised that this okie probably googles himself a lot. If we used his real name just once then this thread would probably hit #1 on the results ASAP!

can not confirm or deny that there was any riding done before or after this shot was taken.

13643530_1128930650488593_1604133082_n.j

holy ****balls - product placement jedi

947 is coming up soon... I'm sure he'll make another public appearance. He's not difficult to spot.

Maybe I'll confront him about the tyre deal if I see him again

I've decided our boytjie needs a themesong. I can't think of anything better than this gem from WWE

holy ****balls - product placement jedi

is it just me or did you manage to skirt around the no swearing software? normally the hub minions would have changed that to holy ****balls.

the power of Evan, can you feel it?

is it just me or did you manage to skirt around the no swearing software? normally the hub minions would have changed that to holy ****balls.

lol

I've decided our boytjie needs a themesong. I can't think of anything better than this gem from WWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zehPyQFfHCY

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji108]

The Evan thing all happened whilst I had not even thought I would ever get on a bike let alone enjoy it and had not Googled bike stuff which was how I found BikeHub.

I have sort of worked out the story from reading past posts one night (insomnia).  

I was curious as to whether he ever complained about the thread/posts which were deleted?  

I was thinking more along the lines of... Its Raining Men, Livin' La Vida Loca or this one

https://youtu.be/kAGl8RWTSqc

If you're gonna do it, do it right. Right. Do it with me

If you're gonna do it, do it right. Right. Do it with me

The Evan thing all happened whilst I had not even thought I would ever get on a bike let alone enjoy it and had not Googled bike stuff which was how I found BikeHub.

I have sort of worked out the story from reading past posts one night (insomnia).

I was curious as to whether he ever complained about the thread/posts which were deleted?

No, but he is the type to get upset if his selfies got taken down!