North Farm Sunday

dirtrider

IanJ' date=' just about the same as we did on the breakfast morning.  A few extra turns and then the one and only drop off near the small tunnel [/quote']

Thanks ewep but sorry still not sure which drop off (tunnel) you mean the only tunnel I know is under the highway near the car park. Is that it?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the one . And if you not carefull you can easily land on ur head going down there .

Ag ****, anyone know of any road races on Sunday? You know me and my lack of technical skills LOLLOLLOL.

Flip guys remember a few weeks ago I fell on my head (OK so it was my knee!) going up that little steep incline before the drop off!

IanJ, the drop-off isn't too bad but as DR says you need to be careful! Come and play!

Nope IanJ and DR, it's NOT the one near the car park.  There is another small tunnel going under the highway lower down in N/Farm.  DR, I think Panda crawled around on the floor around there.

What are these roadies doing on our MTB discussion thread ?

EWEP !!!!! That is what we are talking about . There is only one line going down there , if you miss it just don't try and correct and just try and clear the rocks .

Ag askies my oom!  I've taken the wrong line that once, and just let all go as you screamed at me.  Worked out ok though.  And some of us roadies are turning to the dark side!

Can you MTB dudes make up your minds now, is it the tunnel about 500m below the car park or is there another one?

If there is another one I might have to bunk work one day this week and go recce the route, any volunteer guides?