Mykonos 19Apr2008 hijackd by MTbikers

THE BODY CENTRE

20080419_075611_IMG_6869.jpg

I knew that she doesn't pedal!!! No wonder we took 4h10 minWink

Hey Ronelle, it really is quite nice to get to see your pics after the rides. Thanks.

Windbreaker2008-04-21 10:18:08

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew that she doesn't pedal!!! No wonder we took 4h10 minWink

Hey Ronelle' date=' it really is quite nice to get to see your pics after the rides. Thanks.
[/quote']

Its a pleasure Windbreaker. (With a stoker like that - the sky(e) is the limit!!) Be sure to see the whole show on the Flickr photostream Wink

Oi - forgot about BMC Fan's bday!! SORRY!! BUt .. it can only have been a good one - WH was already dancing on the tables at prizegiving' date=' after 3 punctures etc etc Wink[/quote']

Hey, it wasn't dancing, it was more a soft shuffle.Embarrassed  I was having a serious sense of humour failure after my disastrous ride, so I though a bit of Weskus 'Rooi rok bokkie' would chear me up (and it did!).  Just glad you had your camera packed away by then.

......ons gaan heel aand sokkie a-a-aaaa!

Nice Pic's Ronelle' date=' thx!! Willehond, you owe me a bombWink Damn, it was a hard race, I really think I'm over trained, there is just no way Fatty and BMC Fan that dont even train much could have dropped me like that, no offence guys, but you must admit I don't suck this bad normally, ey?!?!Cry

[/quote']

I think I owe you and the whole Asap Starndlopertjies a bomb, tube and a beer each after that!  It stopped being funny after the third puncture, really.

As for sucking; sorry dude YOU SUCKED!  Barely eight km's and you were dropped?  Send me your TSB and CTL graphs to back up your 'over-training' claim.  Sounds a bit lame to me...

Miskien het WH te kwaai gecarbo load voor die race- klink of daar dalk drank betrokke kan weesLOL

Daar was drank betrokke, maar eers NA die race.  Hope daarvan.  Niks gehelp nieCry  Gelukkig het ons heerlik gekuier Sondagaand om die vuur en Sondag weer vir 'n koniklike 10-course ete by die Strandloper.  Man, do we have the greatest sponsor or what?!!!!

Plus wees versigtig vir friends bearing gifts.  Veral as die 'friend' faniefiets is en die 'gift' Jagermeister.  Die man was Sondag 'n nul op 'n kontrak.  Pap tyres (seker die Langebaan duwweltjies!)

Plus wees versigtig vir friends bearing gifts.  Veral as die 'friend' faniefiets is en die 'gift' Jagermeister.  Die man was Sondag 'n nul op 'n kontrak.  Pap tyres (seker die Langebaan duwweltjies!)

when i saw that green bottle appear saturday afternoon i made my way home quietly after the rugby.

I said to myself " self hier kom die *** nou " i had a evening on thursday at this place with Jagermiesters and my head was pinching on friday

20080421_152152_17042008736.jpg

sweetie and her friend before

20080421_152253_17042008737.jpg

op pad huis toe

Pic of my Fish and chip and Lilo on the Jetty trying not to get crappe don by da birdsWink

20080422_023309_fish_en_chips.jpg

20080422_023326_t_birds.jpg

jis man that is a moerse piece of fish there looks good must try that place again sometimeBig%20smile

...it was nice ey! normally I scrap of the batter around the fish and disgard it but it was so fresh and crispy I sommer ate it as wellThumbs%20UpEmbarrassed

That fish and the over training must still be having an effect on you cause we saw Lilo leading you around magic last night. She was setting quite a nice pace in the front and looked like you were hanging onSmile

uhmm, yes, well, you see, it's like this... I let her set the pace cuz, anyways.

Wow, can't believe the place has chanced soooo much since when last I've been there!! The new single track thru the forest section is sooooooooooooooooooo much longer and cooler!!! I'ts all down hill as well, really awsome!!!

Can't say I like the what looks like it's going to be a tarred section leading up but I think it's going to be a bit like Tokia's sectiopn leading up to the Mast. So it's all good.

I can't wait to do a night ride on the new section, looks to be a lot of fun.

And did you see how many ppl were riding there yesterday, I must've counted close to 20 Mtb'ers.

Do you guys go ride there often?

I'm not sure about that new road section. I hope it doesn't mean that we'll soon have houses up there. Hope the road is only for servicing of the water pipes etc.

That new single track is awesome and now makes the entire route ridable.

There were plenty of people up there. I recon at least 30 odd. We leave from Metropolitan parc de cap every Tuesday and Thursday at 4.30 and do almost 3 full laps. Seem to get back to metropolitan around 6.45 so it's at least 2hrs of actual riding time. At the moment it's just 3 of us.

Sweet, I think me and Lilo will try and go ride there more often from now on. You'll love it Mrs Colonel!! The new sections is really cool!! Is Mr. Colonel also coming along?

Not that I know of Marius.  He went for a ride this morning on the road.  I think he might go on Friday morning.  You should know that he doesn't normally ride with me - I'm too slow!  He went last Friday and also RAVED about it. 

Can someone plse PM with the route as I am just getting into MTB'ing and tend just to do laps at Koeberg at the moment. Looking for additional intersting places to ride in the evenings.