Mykonos 19Apr2008 hijackd by MTbikers

THE BODY CENTRE

Why those it seem if you capies are getting a bit cold at the race.....that means we will get cold in couple days time.....oh dear!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a waste of petrol. SV's went so damn hard I got shelled in the first 10km. Rolled through in the small group with Marius but was seriously not enjoying the race' date=' so turned off at the 40km short route and went home..[/quote']

and no punctures ClapClapClap must have been the most i have seen on a race i know of two people who got 3 each and one for myself so that is 7 between the 3 of us let alone the others i saw on the road CryCry it was carnage

What a waste of petrol. SV's went so damn hard I got shelled in the first 10km. Rolled through in the small group with Marius but was seriously not enjoying the race' date=' so turned off at the 40km short route and went home..[/quote']

and no punctures ClapClapClap must have been the most i have seen on a race i know of two people who got 3 each and one for myself so that is 7 between the 3 of us let alone the others i saw on the road CryCry it was carnage

That SV start was HARD.  The guys went all-out up that first drag and I could not believe how the group splintered.  I managed to stay in the break, but the dreaded devil thorns got me after 29k'sAngryDead

My team mates and Marius stopped to help and I used three tubes and bombs!  Thanks guys!  It still did not help and I gave up after 45k's when BOTH wheels were flat again and I nearly went off the road.

agar, thanks for the offer of two spare tubes, but I just cold not do it again, plus my lift was almost there to pick me up.

Strange thing is I still enjoyed the ride!

Nice Pic's Ronelle, thx!! Willehond, you owe me a bombWink Damn, it was a hard race, I really think I'm over trained, there is just no way Fatty and BMC Fan that dont even train much could have dropped me like that, no offence guys, but you must admit I don't suck this bad normally, ey?!?!Cry

Marius2008-04-21 02:03:11

So, I really did not miss anything????

Must say, the carboloading at home was much better in front of the fireplace, blankets and nice dvd's...LOL

Damn those doctors, what do they know Angry. Oh well I guess a week off the bike won't kill me Ouch and recovering fully from a respiratory tract infection is more important than the last league race although I hate to admit it Disapprove.

Roll on the winter league...... there is a winter league right?! Pinch

So' date=' I really did not miss anything????

Must say, the carboloading at home was much better in front of the fireplace, blankets and nice dvd's...LOL
[/quote']

nee wat jy het baie punctures gemiss en ons het lekker carbo load na die race daar by bazouki's Big%20smileBig%20smile en jy het baie nice lucky draw prizes gemiss WinkWink ek was een nommer uit weer CryCry ek sal dit vang eendag maar dit gaan sommer n groot een wees

Marius het julle toe fish en chips gaan kry na die race ??? daai BMC hy train in secret hy se maar dat hy nie ry nie meantime sit hy baie km's in LOLLOL

Shortlegs, you better get a Mtb, that's about the only winter training you gonna get. Sorry you missed the race, you would have done well, 4sure!

HAHA, Ja, ek dink ook so Hagar, die bliksimpie!! Ons het toe na die race na Pedro's toe, lekka fish en chip op die jetty sit en eet, was heerlik!!Smile
Marius2008-04-21 02:32:15

Dit klink of dit 'n fees was, punctures, crashes, punctures, fish & chips, punctures, carbo loading, punctures.LOL EK sien BMC fan was darem op een van die foto's, hy was mos die birthday boy.

Ek stem saam met Hagar, die BMC fan kan jy nie vetrou nie, veral wanneer hy se hy het nie getrain nie!!! Ons het 'n mooi afrikaanse woord daarvoor LIEGBEK!!!! Maar omdat hy verjaar het sal ons hom maar moet vergewe.

Oi - forgot about BMC Fan's bday!! SORRY!! BUt .. it can only have been a good one - WH was already dancing on the tables at prizegiving, after 3 punctures etc etc Wink

Mmm' date=' yes you do, and I think I owe you a beer VelouriaLOL

[/quote']

A beer Big%20smile - I like it when I forget about things like this...