[Event] Absa Cape Epic

Absa Cape Epic

Luckily only going to ride at 12 today [emoji106] - is anyone following my updates (just need to know it is not for nought :blush: ) ?

Following your updates [emoji106]

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cape Epic ‏@CapeEpic  2m2 minutes ago
RACE 10:20 @TeamBulls lead. @TeamTopeakErgon @centurionvaude at 30 sec. @teamDSB_SIXS @USNSA at 1:10.

Luckily only going to ride at 12 today  :thumbup:  - is anyone following my updates (just need to know it is not for nought  :blush:  ) ?

TBH... no :blush:

Not being funny, just don't like the twitter based race commentary in general

Edit: I prefer pichas :clap:

TBH... no :blush:

Not being funny, just don't like the twitter based race commentary in general

Edit: I prefer pichas :clap:

I don't think there are many including myself that can access the streaming for the full time if at all ... I do work albeit from home despite what many think  :ph34r:

Luckily only going to ride at 12 today  :thumbup:  - is anyone following my updates (just need to know it is not for nought  :blush:  ) ?

Jip! Tx NSBB

I don't think there are many including myself that can access the streaming for the full time if at all ... I do work albeit from home despite what many think  :ph34r:

Work.... whats that :blush: ?

Yeah i unnerstand...when i was working.... das war verbotten

Cape Epic ‏@CapeEpic  2m2 minutes ago
RACE 10:20 @TeamBulls lead. @TeamTopeakErgon @centurionvaude at 30 sec. @teamDSB_SIXS @USNSA at 1:10.

I been watching live streaming for the last 5mins and already sick and tired of GDK voice. reminds me of the commentary of the TDF

Cape Epic ‏@CapeEpic  36s37 seconds ago
RACE 10:48 @TeamBulls hit the spec point first with @TeamTopeakErgon @centurionvaude 1 min. @teamDSB_SIXS follow

I been watching live streaming for the last 5mins and already sick and tired of GDK voice. reminds me of the commentary of the TDF

Turned down the volume [emoji14]

Columbia Sportswear ‏@Columbia_RSA  2m2 minutes ago
The stage is set! We're less than 30min away from welcoming the leaders to the Wellington race village! #CapeEpic

Cape Epic ‏@CapeEpic  47s47 seconds ago
RACE 11:03 @TeamBulls lead. @centurionvaude @TeamTopeakErgon at 2min. @teamDSB_SIXS and @FactoryRacing over 5 min back

Archived