Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

I thought Y group did the app? Thats why its linked to the Y group tokens in store. Same people that do VIda app etc.

I though wiGroup did Vida's loyalty program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they read my complaints here last week and have fixed their crap app with the update.

My friends have been shuffled around and their photos only appear sometimes.

Nothing too serious though.

"Achieve a goal streak with three goals in a row to earn a surprise reward, which gives you the opportunity to win coffees and smoothies, shopping rewards, gadgets and even dream international holidays.  Surprise rewards will be replacing team rewards, which will no longer be available from 28 October 2017."

Good, my team has been weak in terms of Team rewards because 1 of my team members is my wife and the other my Brother in Law, both of which is not performing up to standard. Plus swapping them out for other members may cause a family fued.  :ph34r: 

As a result I have only had 1 or 2 team rewards this year while I have only missed about 3 weeks this current year.

Surprise rewards is definitely going to be a positive for me personally.

Vitality seem to be upping their game quite a bit with all these new rewards and benefits?

Nice to see, curious to know why though??

"Achieve a goal streak with three goals in a row to earn a surprise reward, which gives you the opportunity to win coffees and smoothies, shopping rewards, gadgets and even dream international holidays.  Surprise rewards will be replacing team rewards, which will no longer be available from 28 October 2017."

Good, my team has been weak in terms of Team rewards because 1 of my team members is my wife and the other my Brother in Law, both of which is not performing up to standard. Plus swapping them out for other members may cause a family fued.  :ph34r:

As a result I have only had 1 or 2 team rewards this year while I have only missed about 3 weeks this current year.

Surprise rewards is definitely going to be a positive for me personally.

How will it be positive if your team never achieves it's goal ?

Vitality seem to be upping their game quite a bit with all these new rewards and benefits?

Nice to see, curious to know why though??

more incentive to hit goals, which results in a MASSIVE reduction in life / health claims and a far lower lapse rate. You have no idea how lucrative even a 1% reduction in those stats would be, let alone the ~20-30% reduction in claims (marketing material and a white paper on the effects of VAR) that they've seen lately with the amount of people climbing the vitality ladder and actually getting to know how fit & healthy they are. 

How will it be positive if your team never achieves it's goal ?

because no more team rewards. If team had met goals, there would have been an extra coffee every week. He's never got that. Now the extra rewards aren't dependent on his team hitting goals, just him. 

Ergo, positive change. 

So now the rewards are just up to you the individual ?

On the email they also say that soon we'll be able to add an unlimited number of friends to compete against.

So competition to get people moving...

I see that it's a lot faster to get to the actual reward than it was before.

Maybe it's because they deleted all my digital cards.

Just seen the vitality ad on facebook and talks of unlimited friends, compete against and get bigger and better rewards for competing

So now the rewards are just up to you the individual ?

On the email they also say that soon we'll be able to add an unlimited number of friends to compete against.

So competition to get people moving...

I see that it's a lot faster to get to the actual reward than it was before.

Maybe it's because they deleted all my digital cards.

yes.