Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

My strava has stopped syncing since saturday. Did a ride sunday and yesterday thats not pulling through. Have unlinked and relinked strava from disco app.

Anyone else with issues?

Mine took quite a while (workout loaded to Strava around 9 last night, only showed the points on Discovery site around 12pm today) - "will sync every hour" my rear end!

Wife's SAYS it has synced today, but no points added for any of her workouts this week. It could be due to issues with her bluetooth HR strap though, probably needs a new battery.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine took quite a while (workout loaded to Strava around 9 last night, only showed the points on Discovery site around 12pm today) - "will sync every hour" my rear end!

Wife's SAYS it has synced today, but no points added for any of her workouts this week. It could be due to issues with her bluetooth HR strap though, probably needs a new battery.

so their system is screwed. Because on the one day it gave 50 pts for steps but that same day i did a 2hr "vigorous" cycle which should be 3k pts but because it already allocated the 50pts it does not allocate the cycling.

i unlinked and relinked and then after a while it picked my activities again. but like i said only the days where no points has been allocated yet.

so their system is screwed. Because on the one day it gave 50 pts for steps but that same day i did a 2hr "vigorous" cycle which should be 3k pts but because it already allocated the 50pts it does not allocate the cycling.

i unlinked and relinked and then after a while it picked my activities again. but like i said only the days where no points has been allocated yet.

it takes the higher of the points for the day, not the one that you did first. There is probably another problem hidden somewhere.

I have not had any problems recently with Garmin connect and strava for my runs.

Waiting to see what my target will be tomorrow...

First week: Target 100, reached 100

Second week: Target 100, reached 2400

Third week: Target 150, reached 6850

Mine was 6.2  :eek: and has never been above 4.5 before (and I get mine checked twice a year)... so was also shocked at the result ... apart from not getting the bonus points for being below target.

Hardly indulged over the Christmas period and have decided to give it a month then go get another cholesterol test done.. if still high then will consider a lipogram as well

Did you fast before doing the test?

Anyone experiencing issues with the app on iPhone?

My points not showing and my two rewards I've been saving for today also missing. Online my points showing but can't find my rewards online....... Sucks!!!!

Anyone experiencing issues with the app on iPhone?

My points not showing and my two rewards I've been saving for today also missing. Online my points showing but can't find my rewards online....... Sucks!!!!

Same problem. The app is obviously having an off day.

Same problem. The app is obviously having an off day.

An off day on the one day I decide to actually use the voucher.... Oh well... 

Thanks for replying!!

An off day on the one day I decide to actually use the voucher.... Oh well... 

Thanks for replying!!

Yeah it's a bit of a pain.

Next time, when the reward arrives on Wednesday, save it straight to your wallet/passbook for safe keeping.

Yeah it's a bit of a pain.

Next time, when the reward arrives on Wednesday, save it straight to your wallet/passbook for safe keeping.

Now why did I not think of that....(Moment) 

Thanks!!