[Event] 2016 Old Mutual JoBerg2c

Roblillie

I'm super tempted to hit it again... but I think the focus for next year really needs to be my family.

I will though definitely be back - absolutely awesome experience!

Mmmmm maybe this year a training plan ;) not a months notice

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in for next year, will be my first. After 4 consecutive Sani2c events I'm looking forward to something slightly different.

Can't wait to take a 9 days break from life.

And there it is ,I think you hit the nail on the head with the 9 day break from life.

And there it is ,I think you hit the nail on the head with the 9 day break from life.

So,,,, need a 9 day break again;)

Sounds like a plan but old really have to get my act together

Last year I had a month We came last, we could only improve

Come on Dipslick you can do it ... again!

Haven't been on a bike since sani day 1

And before that no real riding, my health issues seem to be sorted so I'm good to go, work is just ridiculous now, sold my "unused" Santa Cruz because it was standing and I was pulling amps for a few months, BUT HELL YEAH I need a kick in the butt and I need a target to get my A INTO G

Haven't been on a bike since sani day 1

And before that no real riding, my health issues seem to be sorted so I'm good to go, work is just ridiculous now, sold my "unused" Santa Cruz because it was standing and I was pulling amps for a few months, BUT HELL YEAH I need a kick in the butt and I need a target to get my A INTO G

I'll race you...!

Last year I had a month We came last, we could only improve

Team Jagermeeister did not come last... we were defeated by many more stubborn and determined athletes  :thumbup:

One day we will come last though  :blush:

• 3 weeks later...

Team Jagermeeister did not come last... we were defeated by many more stubborn and determined athletes  :thumbup:

One day we will come last though  :blush:

2016 I say it's time to train loose weight(me) and make it our BIATCH,

Andrew open question,,,,,are you in ??? Will you train??? Do you promise no squash 3 months before to avoid any injuries ??? Will you focus??

Will you talk to me this time???

A simple IM IN

or NO THANKS

no loooong winded stories, it's a simple question

• 2 months later...

Anybody knows of an affordable bike transport for this event?

Just want our bikes (3 x bikes) transported to the start in Heidelberg and then back again from the finish.

Tried all the usual transporters in Cpt, nobody is doing it, or it is coupled to a hugely expensive "Technical Assistance Package" 

Anybody knows of an affordable bike transport for this event?

Just want our bikes (3 x bikes) transported to the start in Heidelberg and then back again from the finish.

Tried all the usual transporters in Cpt, nobody is doing it, or it is coupled to a hugely expensive "Technical Assistance Package" 

We used Billie from All In Events

081 885 2914 

http://allinevents.co.za/

Need some new tyres for the ride (please note ride, not race!). Leaning to Maxxis Ikon EXO, front and rear. Any advice? I dont think its very technical so need as little rolling resistance and as few punctures as possible.

Archived