CWC Online - 1x11 XT M8000 Upgrade kit buyers

wonduhboy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No not really. Almost all of our products are Aftermarket and between 20 to 40% below RRP...

Thanx EVO bikes for clearing that up on OUR forum (Careful, I might charge you extra for pirate marketing on your next order from us)... Nice to see other bike shops are keeping an eye on us. Means we must be doing something right.

As always we strive to give everybody the best service possible. We are not without human error but will always try our utmost best to keep our customers happy.

You should always feel free to contact us with any issues with an order. 

No not really. Almost all of our products are Aftermarket and between 20 to 40% below RRP...

So you are saying the RRP is more than 40% markup...  :w00t: i need to open a cycle shop...

Thanx EVO bikes for clearing that up on OUR forum (Careful, I might charge you extra for pirate marketing on your next order from us)... Nice to see other bike shops are keeping an eye on us. Means we must be doing something right.

As always we strive to give everybody the best service possible. We are not without human error but will always try our utmost best to keep our customers happy.

You should always feel free to contact us with any issues with an order. 

No problem!

I am not going to wade in on the OEM vs AM debate...

Not that simple as you know as distributors also supply goods from time to time in OEM packaging.

Was more clarifying the "" RRP-7% is AM goods" rule!

OEM parts are identical to retail but they are sold in bulk with the bare minimum of packaging and normally no manuals or extra bits, basically packaged for manufacturers where the part will be fitted to a complete bike so any fancy packaging or extra parts will be a waste.

Same part but no wasteful pointless fluff that gets thrown in the bin but costs you a mint!

Granted sometimes there is useful stuff in retail packaging, bleed kits, extra frame mounts etc. But for most things especially chains there's going to be zero extras in the retail packaging so oem is cheaper and FTW.

OEM parts are identical to retail but they are sold in bulk with the bare minimum of packaging and normally no manuals or extra bits, basically packaged for manufacturers where the part will be fitted to a complete bike so any fancy packaging or extra parts will be a waste.

Same part but no wasteful pointless fluff that gets thrown in the bin but costs you a mint!

Granted sometimes there is useful stuff in retail packaging, bleed kits, extra frame mounts etc. But for most things especially chains there's going to be zero extras in the retail packaging so oem is cheaper and FTW.

But I would guess that they do not arrive scratched or appear like they have been used before or not fit for purpose i.e. too short? Perhaps that was the OP's biggest concern .....

Archived