Organise your #Zumamustfall protest rides here

Harryn

Let every ride be a protest ride.

I will start:-

On Wednesday 16 December 2015, there will be a #Zumamustfall protest ride. Write your message on the back of an old race no, or anything else, or make a sign for your bike, or get as creative as you like. Spread the word.

Its for everyone who cares about South Africa, irrespective of race ,creed, sex religion or political affiliation. Its for roadies, mtbers, for the racing snake and the couch potatoe. Spread the word, and be there.

When: 16 December (public hol) at 6.15

Start Venue: Seattle , in Club Street, Linksfield

Route: we ride a 70km route to Lever Brothers factory, and back in time for quality coffee and a collective bitch about our beloved Prez.For those that want to go shorter, just ride as far as you can / want, and then join us for coffee afterwards.

Bring your Mom and her friends.

Please hijack this thread to arrange your own protest rides all over the country. The thinking is that we carry on doing this until the ANC recalls him. Rolling mass action [emoji24]

Infused as I am with all the encouragement and righteous indignation, fueled by the mind blowing response to this thread, I begin my preparations for tomorrow's ZUMA ride.

I really thought you would have more support for this.

Im a little far away to join but will be at our local protest march.

If everyone just rolls over yet again it will be sending a clear message that government can do whatever the hell it wants and we will just take it.

I really thought you would have more support for this.

Im a little far away to join but will be at our local protest march.

If everyone just rolls over yet again it will be sending a clear message that government can do whatever the hell it wants and we will just take it.

we, the people, deserve the p oes I guess.

we, the people, deserve the p oes I guess.

It seems that way.

Sometimes I wonder, is it a case of most people aren't uncomfortable enough?

I do get that some people are trying to get out of the country so feel it isnt their problem anymore.

#zumamustrideabicycle then #zumawillfall

Can you imagine he did ride a bike. Nkandla's cost would be about R45-million more to make it a round R300-million. A bicycle lane connecting the amphitheatre/retaining wall and kraal with the chicken run and firepool would be considered a necessary security feature.    

Can you imagine he did ride a bike. Nkandla's cost would be about R45-million more to make it a round R300-million. A bicycle lane connecting the amphitheatre/retaining wall and kraal with the chicken run and firepool would be considered a necessary security feature.    

I suppose Fat Boy would ride this as well and have a blue light bicycle brigade hanging around him....post-12678-0-31880500-1450169392_thumb.jpg

Guest notmyname

#zumamustrideabicycle then #zumawillfall

Pump in the front spokes. ;)

I suppose Fat Boy would ride this as well and have a blue light bicycle brigade hanging around him....attachicon.gifmax_1_430000.jpg

The Cabinet bicycle. No one knows who is steering and no one knows where things are going...

post-1604-0-65952400-1450169658_thumb.jpg

Will make a sign for the bike and do the Christmas Toy Run WITH the #ZumaMustFall ride and combine both!

Ground swell sometimes takes a while H! Lets arrange these regularly!

This place is so full of people bitching about bike shops or asking which cheap chain will last a million miles and be lighter than a fart and cost nothing, that I completely missed this thread.

I agree with Tubehunter, maybe we should organize these more often and in more places.

Archived