[Event] The Value Logistics Fast One

StevieL

C for me as well, although recovering from Ironman 70.3 EL this past weekend... will see how I feel on race day!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooooo....they only have a C batch this year. Got it.

Lots of wheels for me to suck onto  :thumbup:

Now where are the wind guru's telling me around which km's I should make sure I am with a group .... (geraldm24..closer to the time please? ^_^ )

Is the racetech index and start time the final one? Or can we expect a supprise at collection of the race packs?

Is the racetech index and start time the final one? Or can we expect a supprise at collection of the race packs?

I dont think I have personally experienced a situation where the batch as per Racetec differs with the one shown on my race pack. Think surprises will be minimal.

B for me too. That first 20 km is going to hurt (that's about how long I usually manage to hold on for)

EL for me, abit of a surprise considering I have done sweet bugger-all rides since last years Tour de`durban..... Hope I can hang on and finish with a acceptable time.

BL for me, when and where is number collection?

Thursday and Friday at the CycleLab in Fourways.

Saturday at Bedworth Park PnP

Seems that The C bunch is where its happening... I will be  Getting my arse handed to me in B , cant believe that I actually pay to have pain inflicted on myself :cursing:

Archived