[Event] The Value Logistics Fast One

StevieL

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then we will hang on together. You still got the propel? I'll look out for you.

Just remember my Propel is white and silver, the guy with the boep. Will look out for you guys as well.

Thanks!

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you convert the Strava link into a GPX file?

There's a button that says "Export" - kinda works like every other device or software works..

Thanks!

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you convert the Strava link into a GPX file?

PM'd you 

So will C Bunch have cable ties on their helmets?  :clap:  :whistling:

No, the will have C's on their backs ;)

Then we will hang on together. You still got the propel? I'll look out for you.

Yup still got it

Don't underestimate the VA's. Those guys still dish out a lot of hurt.

I have done a few E2E's and a few pomona's and I get dropped often so there is no underestimating here

Just remember my Propel is white and silver, the guy with the boep. Will look out for you guys as well.

Stop making friends, you are there to smash it!! :P

Only if you old timers remember your glasses :ph34r:

Thats the least of my worries, hope theres something left in the tank after Barberton.  :whistling:

This collection of just your number the whole way in Fourways is starting to get ridiculous, they need to start with the morning of the ride collections. I drove 50km one way during my lunch break just to collect a flippen number plus 4 safety pins that needs to be pinned to my jersey - THIS IS INSANE..... 

This process needs to be re-evaluated as it is not feasible to Joe soap riding for fun....  

This collection of just your number the whole way in Fourways is starting to get ridiculous, they need to start with the morning of the ride collections. I drove 50km one way during my lunch break just to collect a flippen number plus 4 safety pins that needs to be pinned to my jersey - THIS IS INSANE..... 

This process needs to be re-evaluated as it is not feasible to Joe soap riding for fun....  

I agree! And it isn't as if it being at Cycle Lab has a 'can get what you need in the last minute'  advantage either, because I was in the market for a new bib but in the 2 I liked/was looking at (R2k range) they only had XLs...WHO only has XLs in ladies bibs...  They really really have to pull up their socks! 

Archived