Let me introduce KODI to you...

Johnstoneighty6

I've discovered an Apple TV and Plex. Reduced the tech stack in lounge area aplenty

Is Apple TV still the only way to cast an iOS device onto a TV? Thinking of a way to get cycling training videos onto a TV, maybe buy old ATV and a 32" LCD

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Apple TV still the only way to cast an iOS device onto a TV? Thinking of a way to get cycling training videos onto a TV, maybe buy old ATV and a 32" LCD

or a cheap android device?

The software for the indoor trainer runs on my iPad so am a bit stuck with that. If I run it from a notebook or PC I need to buy a separate license.

Don't know if these were mentioned, but two good streaming options is Stremio (preferred) and Popcorn Time (also okay but sometimes slow depending on the sources). Both rely on torrents. Stremio allows you to add custom plug in for alternative sources. Google it and give it a shot

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else having issues with the FTV EPG? It's loading but shows no programme available for all channels.....

Anybody else having issues with the FTV EPG? It's loading but shows no programme available for all channels.....

Try ivuetvguide https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-ivue-tv-guide-kodi-xbmc/

Request to join the group and ask nicely for login details. https://www.facebook.com/groups/teamivue/

FTVguide does not seem to be supported well anymore. I had that same issue a while back and have since moved to ivue.

Kodi frikkin kicks ass..linked exodus to my track.tv account and I can see a schedule coming up. Also watched the cycling through it this weekend.

I recall someone had a plugin which enabled you to see a tv guide kinda like dstv has..i.e. where you can see whats on where....someone remind me what it is

also..I have had to install pinsentry to block exodus for the kids before my wife kills them  :ph34r: they have been going crazy  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

IVue works well as a TV guide. I also use tracktv to manage the streams in exodus better, but am not aware of the schedule part. Are you referring to the section that shows most recent episodes?

I presume try cycling was not through exodus but still on Kodi...

IVue works well as a TV guide. I also use tracktv to manage the streams in exodus better, but am not aware of the schedule part. Are you referring to the section that shows most recent episodes?

Sportsdevil or ZemTV to watch the Vuelta live on Eurosport, also ITV4 had the Tour of Britain live yesterday and will have it live all this week.  ITV4 also has a Vuelta highlights hour of the days race at 8pm 

sportsdevil - yes

i'll look at ivue - yeah I am using the tracktv bits and bobs linked to exodus which is great - just remeber seeing a really cool graphical view. The only problem with linking my tracktv account is now all my kids rubbish is also on there!