Let me introduce KODI to you...

Johnstoneighty6

Anybody else having issues with the FTV EPG? It's loading but shows no programme available for all channels.....

I've never been able to get it to work. There is a filmon.tv stream on Castaway, though, and I did get some BBC using that stream

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i stopped using filmon and now use Tvplayer...although you need a proxy server to use that...but it has waaaay more to offer than filmon

Stumbled upon UKTV Again. Loads of content (Discovery, BBC, ITV, History, Sky etc) quality is a bit hit and miss unfortunately but content is abundant.

i stopped using filmon and now use Tvplayer...although you need a proxy server to use that...but it has waaaay more to offer than filmon

Which proxy server or vpn are you using for tvplayer?

Also look at Goodfellas, plenty of content too. Same as with UKTV Again, sometimes works sometimes not and can also be a bit dodgy on the quality of stream

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-install-good-fellas-kodi/

Been running Goodfellas as well [emoji106] Haven't used it that much though. Must spend some time there. So far the Goto addons are Exodus, Phoenix, Goodfellas, UK TV Again and FilmonTV with the occasional look at Sportsdevil

Where did you get Tvplayer from Stretch?

Just installed this: TV Guide UK free from the Playstore (sorry can't figure out how to get the link and get it into Tapatalk...)

Loving it! Shows what on now, what's coming up across all channels and lets you expand each channel to see what coming up for the next two days. Using it instead of the Kodi EPG and in conjunction with UKtv Again and FilmonTV.

Just installed this: TV Guide UK free from the Playstore (sorry can't figure out how to get the link and get it into Tapatalk...)

Loving it! Shows what on now, what's coming up across all channels and lets you expand each channel to see what coming up for the next two days. Using it instead of the Kodi EPG and in conjunction with UKtv Again and FilmonTV.

will be useful to see what channel is showing live sport

• 1 month later...

I am hoping that someone can help me.... Kodi is running Exodus, Goodfellas 2.0, Phoenix, Sportsdevil, UKTVAgain, FilmonTV and a few others.

I have subscribed to Getflix with my IP address verified etc.

I can stream almost any series (A few errors where there is no stream available for some reason), I can watch live UK TV using Filmon (UKTV again seems to have been shut down), Movies are not an issue with Exodus and Phoenix, but for the life of me, I cannot get one single live sports stream to work....

I found the rugby broadcast of Sky3 on Saturday but could not find one single stream that would work. I tried a few other random sports streams and nothing...

Is there something that I need to do or box that I need to tick to get it working?

Sportsdevil addon was working for Skysports 3.  Under Sports TV then either Cricfree.tv or MamaHD.com are the 2 I find work the best.

Also try the Joker addon or Pulse Sports addon

i managed to get a stream on sky through sportsdevil on the weekend...but it has not been too successful recently