Let me introduce KODI to you...

Johnstoneighty6

For those who like Mobdro, Live Net TV is a vast improvement.

http://www.livenettv.xyz/

Load the apk file onto a flash drive, insert in your Android box and install thru file manager. It not only gives you all the sports you want( most in HD )but also give you live TV from UK, Australia, etc.

As far as those having problems with KODI, the fusion repo is down so you need to load repo's like cazwall and mediarepo's to get Exodus, Sportsdevil, SALTS, Covenant, etc working properly. The only previously popular add-on that is not working is Phoenix. All others are working - you just need to point them in the right direction.

Once a month I Google "best KODI add-ons" for the best working add-ons so my system is always up and running.

Edited by fogducker

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We finally got a Android box(MyGica 585) and have had major buffering issues at the start. We have 50Mbps fibre so not a connection issue. I was on a steep learning curve but got it resolved. Have been using stand alone apps e.g. Terrarium,ShowBox, Mobdro, LiveNet TV etc so never got the whole Kodi hype. The past weekend we could not find the Supersport semi (Lions) on any of the Sky Sport channels.

So now Im hunting for a food quality addon for kodi to allow for a bigger and maybe better quality sport selection for rugby. And specifically the Sky Sport Video stream which shows repeats. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

PS. Went to Syntech to fix our box's software issues. They informed me that under SA's laws there are no dangers for Kodi users. They did however rebrand it on their boxes to show MyGica but it works as Kodi does.

We finally got a Android box(MyGica 585) and have had major buffering issues at the start. We have 50Mbps fibre so not a connection issue. I was on a steep learning curve but got it resolved. Have been using stand alone apps e.g. Terrarium,ShowBox, Mobdro, LiveNet TV etc so never got the whole Kodi hype. The past weekend we could not find the Supersport semi (Lions) on any of the Sky Sport channels.

So now Im hunting for a food quality addon for kodi to allow for a bigger and maybe better quality sport selection for rugby. And specifically the Sky Sport Video stream which shows repeats. Any advice would be very much appreciated.

PS. Went to Syntech to fix our box's software issues. They informed me that under SA's laws there are no dangers for Kodi users. They did however rebrand it on their boxes to show MyGica but it works as Kodi does.

Hi And welcome to dahub

at the moment in the Kodi and streaming world there is a bit of an Upset with streams been shut down and the addons been closed, and a few lawsuits,

so finding an reliable Pirate sport stream might be a bit difficult, the best would be to pay for an Legit stream, 

for series and movies, having an media server and downloading torrents might be the most reliable method at the moment, or paying for an Netflix account,

Kodi is by far the most user friendly Media player, its great and very customize-able and has gotten a bad rep for its 3rd part addons like Exodus, a few of which have stopped working,

I have stopped streaming myself due to the headache of trying to find a decent reliable stream that doesn't buffer... and keep an easy to use and maintain Linux media server thats pretty automatic in updating of my media.

I am looking at a legit pay-stream - but which options are available? Looked at Sky but could only find them installing their own dstv setup. But did not search all that hard, I presume...  :blush:

I am looking at a legit pay-stream - but which options are available? Looked at Sky but could only find them installing their own dstv setup. But did not search all that hard, I presume...  :blush:

what do you want to watch?

sport?

Latest mainstream TV?

less mainstream but still excellent content (i.e. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu)

what do you want to watch?

sport?

Latest mainstream TV?

less mainstream but still excellent content (i.e. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu)

Sorry, that was in response to the sport paragraph. So ja, just for sport. Not all that bothered to be on the latest of the latest ito series or movies, so NF will do.

Sorry, that was in response to the sport paragraph. So ja, just for sport. Not all that bothered to be on the latest of the latest ito series or movies, so NF will do.

tvplayer has a subscription service that includes eurosport and some BTSport channels. the BBC iplayer (free with IP spoofing) has live sports often...i.e. they broadcast the olympics, 6 nations, Wimbledon all live. I am sure the IAA World Champs will also be live o there

There is a paid for service that provides the sky channels...I just cant find it now.

What you will battle to get is local Currie cup, Super rugby etc

I am looking at a legit pay-stream - but which options are available? Looked at Sky but could only find them installing their own dstv setup. But did not search all that hard, I presume... :blush:

I was happy with ntv.mx. You can choose the sport only or the full package. Basically SkyTV forms the basis but plenty others as well

I was happy with ntv.mx. You can choose the sport only or the full package. Basically SkyTV forms the basis but plenty others as well

thats what i was looking for! thanks

TV ADDONS IS BACK AND REALLY NEEDS YOUR HELP

We're sorry for not getting in touch sooner, but we've been through a lot lately. The law is being manipulated in attempts to censor our community!

We'd like to invite you to take the time to read these important articles that explain how our founder's rights were violated:

We've also posted a full statement at our new web site address.

Please share our new address with all of your friends and family: www.tvaddons.co

Lastly, we’d like to invite you to please follow our new social media accounts @tvaddonsco on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

TV ADDONS

Third Floor, , Standard Chartered Tower

Cybercity, Ebene, Mauritius

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys any one using Ares and civil war plug in. Is there any way of speeding it up feels like it takes forever to load any thing.

Thanks

Just looked at some older post cant seem to see any one who has used this before. But I do see some names that are on there like elysium and some other. Sorry I really do not no much about this stuff.

I have a few questions for the tech savvy up in here.

I have a surveillance system at home.

The system is a few years old but still works the way it should.

I can access my camera's locally over the home network on any of my computers using the usual local ip addresses. 192.168.bla bla.

I can also access it remotely from a computer or phone when I am not at home via a web address. Whether locally or remotely I don't need any special software when using a computer. Just a browser with a plugin enabled. From a phone I need an app called HIKVISION for android. Which also still works fine.

But now I have a smart TV (which is just a blown up version of android is it not?)

But the apps you can download for it are very limited and HIKVISION is not available.

I've tried an online guide on manually installing an APK. But it doesn't work. 

I've also tried to access it 'remotely' through the TV's web browser. Now the page shows up but I can't see any of the feeds because the TV's browser has no option to install the required plugin. I have a Hisense smart TV. I'm scratching my head here. How do I get this to work?