Let me introduce KODI to you...

Johnstoneighty6

I have used Fantastic recently as a Covenant replacement. Works really well. Yesterday the “download” menu disappeared! Can’t find anything on google, any ideas apart from a reinstall?

Edit: fixed

Edited by Joe De Beer

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a MXQ-4K android box. Am now getting error messages saying that Netflix is no longer compatible with the box.

Has anyone else had similar issues and how did you go about resolving them?

• 3 weeks later...

Download the official Showbox apk here to stream or download free movies and TV shows on your Android device.

or 

Download Live NetTV Apk on your Android, iOS, Tablets, Amazon, Android Box device to watch 1000+ live TV channels in 27 categories.

without trying to be cynical ... but you just joined and posted a link to a site for an app ... whats the catch?

• 2 weeks later...

anyone else having real issues with Kodi ? no stream available on any sources whatsoever          ( extremely seldom ) on all regular series unless attempting to stream in 720 and higher ! ? this has been for the last week or two, and at first I thought it was perhaps a little throttle going on, but I am sure this cannot be the case.

anyone else having real issues with Kodi ? no stream available on any sources whatsoever          ( extremely seldom ) on all regular series unless attempting to stream in 720 and higher ! ? this has been for the last week or two, and at first I thought it was perhaps a little throttle going on, but I am sure this cannot be the case.

I installed placenta with blamo repo on kodi last night.Works well no issues

I'm using Kodi as a media player only. Content courtesy of KAT and eztv.

Streaming through Mobdro and Terrarium tv. Couldn't be happier

Oh an Youtube is chewing a LOT of bandwidth at the moment..

without trying to be cynical ... but you just joined and posted a link to a site for an app ... whats the catch?

No catch as I can see... being helpful me thinks!

I have been using the livenetTV for quite a while on an android box. Works with alot of international tv channels. Been using it exclusively for watching the winter Olympics on Eurosport.

ShowboX have not tried.

Kodi still works for me. Sportsdevil still working as well as exodus.

Also use mobdro, livenetTV and terrarium

Kodi on my RPi still working well. Streaming/Downloading from SportsDevil/Specto.

Biding my time until FTTH is available (they're currently digging trenches in my area).

I have a Roku3 which gets me onto Hulu and a few others for $7.99/month via the UK. It works OK on a 2mbps line but then buffers as soon as a second device is connected.