Let me introduce KODI to you...

Johnstoneighty6

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Specto still going strong... but worst case you can throw a R100 at Netflix for a month til the heat dies down a little

Rather throw R130 thereabouts or 9 Euros at a 3 month subscription to a real-debrid account and not worry about not finding streams again.

https://real-debrid.com

Thank me later.

Total game changer, all links always work.

Its kept my sanity, this *** of having to always go to openloads site and pair or that QWE.as crap is a ballache.

I have been using kodi on and off for the past 2 years and full-time for the past 6 months. With all the groceries around kodi the past month I have been struggling like everybody else. Would it help to get a Real Debrid paid account and is it worth it? Your advise please.

Simple answer, YES!

Just renewed my 3 month subscription, well worth the 9 Euros spent.

Do it, you wont regret it

Rather throw R130 thereabouts or 9 Euros at a 3 month subscription to a real-debrid account and not worry about not finding streams again.

Thank me later.

Its kept my sanity, this *** of having to always go to openloads site and pair or that QWE.as crap is a ballache.

Are you running this through Exodus?

Anyone manage to get Tour de France?

Managed to find it on ITV4 via Sportsdevil  :clap:

I use LSHunter on Sportsdevil for most sports - hardly any buffering. Also nice to pick up the Eurosport feed through LSH (which includes Kirby and Lloyd commentating).

There was a post where 1 could get the highlights of the sports but I can't seem to find it.

Can anybody help?

Thank me later.

Chukky thanks. Excuse the ignorant question - but does it work with Kodi, or do you download content from your pc onto an external hd, and plug in to the tv?

Simple answer, YES!

Just renewed my 3 month subscription, well worth the 9 Euros spent.

Do it, you wont regret it

Subscribed yesterday. Instant activation. Simple setup in Exodus. 6 New links from Real Debrid at the top. Some were such high quality my ADSL could not keep up. Scrolled down. Another 5 links of about 720p. Perfect streaming. I agree, it is the solution. Much better than all the buffering and low quality sources. Thanks Chukky! Also it is not a lot of money. Even if they are shut down, not much to lose. Wonder if they have sources for live sports? Haven't tried that jet.

Chukky thanks. Excuse the ignorant question - but does it work with Kodi, or do you download content from your pc onto an external hd, and plug in to the tv?

Works within Kodi Harry...

Exodus, SALTS, Specto and when Phoenix worked.

You setup your URL resolver settings with your new Real-debrid details, sync the two, set your priority for real debrid to 90 or 95 so those links are always at the top.

Here we go... this may help:

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-configure-real-debrid-in-kodi/

Theres also some youtube vids on how to do it. Its WELL worth it!!

Subscribed yesterday. Instant activation. Simple setup in Exodus. 6 New links from Real Debrid at the top. Some were such high quality my ADSL could not keep up. Scrolled down. Another 5 links of about 720p. Perfect streaming. I agree, it is the solution. Much better than all the buffering and low quality sources. Thanks Chukky! Also it is not a lot of money. Even if they are shut down, not much to lose. Wonder if they have sources for live sports? Haven't tried that jet.

No peer to peer which is what the sports streams rely on I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Works within Kodi Harry...

Exodus, SALTS, Specto and when Phoenix worked.

You setup your URL resolver settings with your new Real-debrid details, sync the two, set your priority for real debrid to 90 or 95 so those links are always at the top.

Here we go... this may help:

https://seo-michael.co.uk/how-to-configure-real-debrid-in-kodi/

Theres also some youtube vids on how to do it. Its WELL worth it!!

Thanks Chukky!

I see theres a new addon now called Covenant, looks almost identical to Exodus and seems to work a bit better with more links available.

I only loaded it last night and from what Ive seen so far is good.

So just checking in..... no reliable kodi streaming for a pc yet?

Registered for the Netflix trial.....rather limited with series very often being far behind.

So just checking in..... no reliable kodi streaming for a pc yet?

Registered for the Netflix trial.....rather limited with series very often being far behind.

Kodi does not do streaming. It is a multi-platform, open-source media manager. It runs on devices using Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, Linux operating systems and also on the raspberry PI mini-pc.

Kodi does have the ability for custom add-ons to be added.

These plugin architecture is what pirate content creators use so pirate viewers can watch pirate media streams. Note that paying for your pirate stream does not legitimize your use of a pirate stream.

The open discussion of pirate streams and the sourcing thereof should actually be taken under review by Admin in the light of the stance taken in the ethics in classifieds thread w.r.t. counterfeit or otherwise illegal products as in this post by Admin.

So... This thread is skating on very thin ice (moral and maybe legal?) with these discussions around Kodi add-ons! I am not reporting anything, just observing and giving a heads-up!

• 2 weeks later...