Let me introduce KODI to you...

Johnstoneighty6

Only the last week? I haven't found any streams for anything for months now.

Hey Squier,

Admittedly I have been updating ever so often with new Addons but it is a schlepp when you're half way through a season or having to look up all your favourites again  :whistling:  

First World Problems 

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Squier,

Admittedly I have been updating ever so often with new Addons but it is a schlepp when you're half way through a season or having to look up all your favourites again  :whistling:  

First World Problems 

arent you using a tracking add-on like traktv ?

When I first got into Kodi I used the freetelly install. basically a kodi package with the most popular add-ons. 

They long since stopped updating and eventually i gave in and installed a fresh copy of Kodi, once I had trakt installed all my favourites and history were back.

I've reinstalled the latest Exodus....works well with Real Debrid. Plenty of streams available

I though Exodus was no more, been using covenant but I'm not 100% happy with it.

Will look for the new version of Exodus on the weekend.

arent you using a tracking add-on like traktv ?

When I first got into Kodi I used the freetelly install. basically a kodi package with the most popular add-ons. 

They long since stopped updating and eventually i gave in and installed a fresh copy of Kodi, once I had trakt installed all my favourites and history were back.

something I will look into  :thumbup:

Im also using the New Exodus. Works like a dream..

New as in the addon has been updated in the last week ?

This is so sad, I was using this a lot and nothing at the moment compares to it...

I'm still using Terrarium, though seldom. I deleted it and downloaded the new apk, about 10 days ago. Seems fine.

Thanks guys. I gave up on Kodi a while back, but tried reloading Exodus last night. Worked fine. Still not as good as it originally was (still took a bit of time to find a good stream), but a hell of a lot better than it was last time I tried using it.

I gave up on kodi a while ago, it was just such a pain finding a decent quality stream and it was always quite slow.

Now its just Netflix, Hulu and occasionally a torrent loaded into plex if my wife is looking for something specific.

Thanks guys. I gave up on Kodi a while back, but tried reloading Exodus last night. Worked fine. Still not as good as it originally was (still took a bit of time to find a good stream), but a hell of a lot better than it was last time I tried using it.

if you don't already have it, download and subscribe to REAL DEBRID 

yep, made a big difference.

I’ve just got back to the office after being home to let the VUMA guys in.

Fiber finally installed, just need to wait for the line to be provisioned.

Thanks, I had a look at it a while back when Kodi started giving hassles, but never really took it further. The wife and I actually watch very little tv, so DSTV Now and Kodi have been more than enough right now.