CW Cycles - Cannot beat the prices

Brakkies Sport Fotos

Hi

Was looking for the egg beaters for a while and could not believe that Chris Willemse is selling it for "Egg Beaters SL" R 710.

Did phone around for prices and cheapest "other" was R990.

Hell of a difference...

Thanks Chris for making it easier to be a cyclist.

Pops.... lyk my die MTB gogga het jou hard gebyt!!!!! Lang tanne wat in jou boud vasklou......kom jy darrem nog op die pad kerel of het dai mooi carbon fiets jou duurste handdoekhanger geword??????

eish oubie, hy vergader stof... Gaan (hopelik) die D/C met hom ry, tot dan?... Hy moet maar lippe aflek.

Dis soos die kat en die hond in die huis, jy bederf somtyds maar die een bo die ander.

"life is not fair" Wink

Mmmm - wanted to order Time RSX pedals for my road bike as advertised on the site - got a reply back that they don't stock Time? Bit confusing?

my beaters cost like R600 odd......CRC and mom-in-law courier Big%20smile

thats a GREAT price for a local shop.

Mine were R470 .................Finish Line Cycles

Oh, and by the way, today, just before 3:00pm I wheeled in an old MTB and rode out with all the components transfered to a full susp frame exactly 25 min later and all that needed adjusting was the front derailler...............beat that!!!!!!!

Problem I have with CWC is that they only do telephone with direct deposit/transfer sales. Then you have to fax confirmation of deposit.

Surely any internet online shopping facility should facilitate payment via web ... there should be no telephone interaction between purchaser and seller. I am sure most of CWC sales are from Gauteng Shoppers?